DIYideaCenter is an engaging website and community that provides over 3,000 free DIY projects, videos, recipes, how to articles, eBooks, and more to fans of do-it-yourself projects. We provide free content through accessible, budget-friendly, and easy-to-follow projects, blog posts, how to articles, and full length tutorials. Our readers are 50+ at home DIY-ers and homemakers who particularly enjoy home improvement ideas and DIY home decor projects. Some popular content includes fabulous DIY gardening ideas, DIY planters, refreshing DIY beauty recipes and makeup tutorials, painted furniture tutorials, kitchen and bathroom hacks, and homemade cleaning products. Our readers particularly enjoy thrifty projects, easy tutorials, and "do it yourself ideas for everyday life
Check out our staff page to meet the editors of DIYideaCenter!
Quick Facts about Prime Publishing
Our goal is to provide five minutes of fun every day in the life of a crafter, as well as quick and easy ideas for any occasion.
- More than 40 million monthly page views by crafters, makers, and DIYers.
- More than 6 million eNewsletter subscribers.
- 38 websites that cover everything from knitting and crochet to food and wine!
Quick Facts about DIYideaCenter
- More than 99,000 followers and subscribers across Facebook, Pinterest, and other social media platforms.
- In-house video studio, craft studio, two test kitchens, and 40+ full-time editors show our commitment to creating quality content for crafts.
Connect With Us
About Our Free eNewsletters
Daily Dose of DIY
Our free email newsletter, Daily Dose of DIY, will teach you how to create quick and easy DIY accents that transform your space on a budget, no matter what your skill level. In every issue of Daily Dose of DIY, we guide beginners to experts with tutorials and step-by-step photos for indoor and outdoor projects. Our newsletter features gorgeous photos, inspiring projects, new reader tips and questions, fun quizzes, and so much more!
Storage & Organization from DIYideaCenter
Sign up for this newsletter to get free tutorials, tips, and how-to advice from experts in DIY storage and organization. From organizing your pantry to creating DIY bathroom storage, this Storage & Organization newsletter will provide you with easy DIY ideas delivered right to your inbox.
Style & Beauty from DIYideaCenter.com
Get free DIY beauty tutorials, clothing patterns, style suggestions, and more – all in one convenient newsletter! Learn how to make your own makeup and bath products, how to DIY your favorite clothes and accessories, and so much more with helpful, free tutorials from experts in DIY style and beauty.
The Giveaway Gazette
Find out about all of the newest giveaways featured on DIYideaCenter and our sister sites. Each week there are more than 36 different contests you can enter, featuring prizes like cookware, yarn, kitchen gadgets, and more!
More Helpful Links
Contact Us: For more questions about DIYideaCenter, our newsletters, or our projects, check out our Contact Us page.
Submit Your Project: Become a published crafter! Submit Your Project today.
FAQs: Still can't find what you're looking for? Check out our Frequently Asked Questions page.
About Prime Publishing
DIYideaCenter is owned by Prime Publishing LLC, a leader in building multi-platform brands that inform, inspire, and engage consumer audiences. Meeting at the intersection of information and engagement, and powered by innovation, the Prime Publishing brands span digital websites, email newsletters, social media, and e-commerce. Our diverse group of cooking and crafting properties allows consumers to enjoy the content they desire on their desktop, laptop, tablet, phone, and more.
Proud Members and Supporters of
Project of the Day
Get the look of a pallet-backed bookcase without the hassle with this DIY Rustic Faux Wood Backed Bookcase. The secret is… Continue reading: "DIY Rustic Faux Wood Backed Bookcase"
- Succulious Mason Jar Storage Idea
- DIY Colorful Closet Organizer
- Easy Indoor Succulent Garden
- DIY Ladder Shelf Hack
- Easy DIY Under Sink Storage
- Minimalist Reclaimed Wood Table
- DIY Reading Pillow
- Upcycled Old Drawer Bathroom Storage
- Colorful Wooden Calendar Blocks
- Hide Those Ugly Outlets With These Miniature Barn Doors
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Homemade Shaving Cream Recipe
- Printable Rainbow Coloring Page
- Garden Stone Cookies To Celebrate Mother's Day!
- Easy Fairy Wand Craft
- Marbled Easter Egg Art
- Small Gift Ideas For Any Occassion
- Tie-dye Pillow
- Free Mother’s Day Printable Coupon Cards
- 10 Min Seamless Panty Sewing Pattern
- Diy Driftwood Heart