- How can I work with you/learn more?
- How do I submit my DIY project or tip for publication?
- How do I get a Designer Profile Page on DIYideaCenter?
- How do I link to DIYideaCenter?
- How do I Use My Ideas Box?
- What are DIY eBooks and how do I download them?
- How do I enter a DIY book and/or product giveaway?
- What are some other DIY resources?
- Why do I see a pop-down when I visit DIYideaCenter.com?
- How do I Whitelist Emails from DIYideaCenter?
- How do I allow or block browser push notifications?
There are plenty of ways that we can work together! We're always looking for new talent to create content for us, assist with product reviews, and more. Contact us to learn more!
See your projects and DIY tips published on DIYideaCenter.com! You can submit your original projects and tutorials by using our Share Your Project form. Projects must include a photo and must be your own original creations. Projects are reviewed by our editorial staff and are added based on timeliness, quality, and overall need on the site. If/when your project is added, you will receive an email containing the link to your uploaded tutorial. Use this form and submit your projects today!
As a new feature on the site, we will be creating designer profiles for designers with two or more projects on the site. To see examples of what the profiles will look like, see the DIY Designer profiles on DIYideaCenter.com. We will need a short bio and photo. This is a great way to gain traffic to your blog or site! If you already have two or more projects and would like a profile, just contact us.
If you want to link to DIYideaCenter.com just follow this link and learn how. If you'd like DIYideaCenter to link to your website or blog, consider submitting a DIY tutorial. Designers who submit two or more projects to DIYideaCenter are eligible for a designer profile, which can include links to your blog, website, Facebook fan page, Etsy shop, etc.
Our My Ideas Box is a neat tool that allows you to save your favorite DIY projects from DIYideaCenter.com and store them in one organized place. Our easy how-to guide will help you get started.
DIYideaCenter eBooks are free, downloadable DIY project collections organized around a theme. These eBooks are PDF documents that can be downloaded off our website, saved to your computer, and/or printed out for easy reference while crafting. You can find our latest collection of DIY eBooks here.
You will need Adobe to access our eBooks, but you can download a free copy of Adobe Reader from the Adobe website. For help downloading the eBooks, see our eBook Guide. You will also find links to patterns, diagrams and other resources in DIY projects published in the eBooks. If a link in a PDF DIY project does not work, type in the project name into the search box at our website to locate the project and please contact us.
The DIYideaCenter.com editorial team loves giving away DIY products to our readers! Every week, we feature new contests where you can enter to win a prize. Our products are reviewed by our testing team prior to the giveaway. You can enter any contest via the entry form on the contest page. See all current and upcoming giveaways here.
Our giveaways range from one week to a month in length. Winners are notified by email, and they have two weeks to send back their shipping address in order to claim the prize.
For more specific rules regarding a giveaway, please see the Rules link at the bottom of any contest page.
- CHA: Craft and Hobby Association
- DIY Network
- Home Depot --- DIY Projects and Ideas
- The Spruce Home Design
Daily Dose of DIY is a FREE email DIY newsletter published by the editors of DIYideaCenter.com. We publish Daily Dose of DIY five times per week! The editors also publish a separate DIY Storage & Organization newsletter twice a week, as well a DIY Style & Beauty newsletter twice a week as well.
Many of our standard issues include:
- DIY projects from our craft studio and from popular bloggers
- DIY tutorials and technique video tutorials
- DIY tools and other product reviews and giveaways
- Free, downloadable eBooks
To subscribe to Daily Dose of DIY or our Storage & Organization from DIYideaCenter or Style & Beauty from DIYideaCenter.com newsletter, just go to our Newsletter Subscriber Page and fill in your information. You can also click Subscribe at the bottom of any page at DIYideaCenter.com to get to this sign-up form.
We support the hassle-free unsubscribe at DIYideaCenter.com. To unsubscribe from the DIY email newsletter, you can simply click the “Hassle-Free Unsubscribe” image at the bottom of any issue of Daily Dose of DIY or click the Unsubscribe link also provided at the bottom of each mailing. You can also unsubscribe at the website here.
Please visit the following link in order to change your email address for newsletter subscriptions: http://www.diyideacenter.com/section/update-email
If you also have a site account for a pattern box, you will need to log in and change your email address under “My Account.”
1. Click the Tools menu. (On a Mac, click the Firefox menu.)
2. Select Options. (On a Mac, select Preferences.)
3. Click the Privacy tab.
4. Select the 'Accept cookies from sites' checkbox.
5. Click the OK button.
1. Click on the Tools menu (located at the upper right-hand corner of the browser, next to the search bar.)
2. Select Settings.
3. Click "Show advanced settings."
4. Under the Privacy header, click the "Content settings..." button.'
5. Select "Allow local data to be set (recommended)."
6. Click "Done."
Internet Explorer 10 and 11
1. Click the "Tools" button.
2. Click "Internet Options."
3. Click the "Privacy" tab, and then, under "Settings," move the slider to Medium or Low.
4. Click "Apply."
Internet Explorer 6 or 7
1. Click the Tools menu.
2. Select Internet Options.
3. Click the Privacy tab.
4. Click the Default button (or manually slide the bar down to 'Medium').
5. Click the OK button.
1. Click the Safari menu.
2. Select Preferences.
3. Click Security.
4. In the 'Accept Cookies' section, select Always.
*If you have cookies enabled but use certain features such as SafeSearch, you may also need to allow third-party cookies such as those from DIYideaCenter.
To ensure that the email we send you ends up in your inbox, and isn't mistakenly sent to the junk folder, please whitelist our email address, which is mail@DIYideaCenter.com. For instructions on how to do so, click here.
If you want to set up or disable browser push notifications, please visit this link to learn how.
Updated October 26, 2017