Love the projects you see here? Now you can publish your own DIY tutorials on our site! Submit your project by filling out this form and you'll see your tutorial featured right here on DIYideaCenter.
- Projects must be original designs by YOU
- Must include a photo (or several photos)
- Projects may be featured on another site or blog currently
Become a published crafter today!
Projects We're Looking For RIGHT NOW:
- Holiday crafts and decorations (including Halloween, Thanksgiving, Hanukkah, Christmas, Kwanzaa, etc.)
- Fall gardening ideas
- Fall DIY ideas
- Winter DIY ideas
- DIY dollar store ideas
- Upcycled/recycled crafts
- DIY organizers and storage ideas
- Retro and vintage inspired projects
- Free printables
Projects Acceptable Anytime:
- DIY makeup/skincare
- Bath & beauty projects (face masks, bath bombs, etc.)
- Essential oil tutorials
- DIY clothing/accessories
- Homemade cleaning products
- DIY shelves
- Furniture makeovers
- Home decor ideas
- Home improvement tutorials
- Gardening hacks (indoor and outdoor)
- Christian crafts for our Faithfully Homemade newsletter, including:
- Homemade crosses
- Faith-based home decor
- Christian jewelry
- Angel crafts
- DIY shiplap
- DIY planters
- Auto car/car maintenance
- Food hacks & recipes
- Beer and wine-making tutorials
Projects are reviewed by our editorial staff and are added based on timeliness, quality, and overall need on the site. If/when your project is added, you will receive an email containing the link to your uploaded project.
- We only accept FREE craft tutorials
- Please write a title; do not paste the URL in the title field
- We DO NOT accept collection pages
- We DO NOT accept product reviews
- Always include a finished project photo in your submission
- Please do not submit duplicate projects. If your project is already hosted on our site, the duplicate will be deactivated.
DIY Idea Center Project Submission Terms & Conditions
I. SUBMISSION REQUIREMENTS:
To submit a project for publication on DIYideaCenter.com, Entrant must create an original project and list all required materials and instructions. The project must be submitted on the entry form found on www.DIYideaCenter.com.
Qualifying projects must adhere to our "Quick & Easy" guidelines:
No more than 15 total materials
All materials must be easy-to-find and available at local craft stores across the country
Instructions should be clear, simply written, and manageable for the average crafter
Entrant must be specific with measurements, directions, skeins, amounts, and materials needed so others can successfully reproduce the project
Project must be original
Visit the Project Submission page on www.DIYideaCenter.com to enter your original craft(s) and optional corresponding photo(s) of the completed project (project and photo collectively referred to herein as "Entry Materials"). Users may submit multiple projects but each entry must be for a separate and unique project. Photo(s) must be at least 500 pixels x 200 pixels. Entry Materials must be created by and be original to Entrant. Entrant represents and warrants that the Entry Materials do not violate or infringe any copyright, trademark/trade name, logo, trade secret or intellectual-property right, or other proprietary right of any person or entity. Failure to adhere to these guidelines will make Entrant's submission ineligible for publication.
II. USE OF NAME AND LIKENESS:
Entrant grants permission for Prime Publishing and those acting pursuant to Prime Publishing, authority to use, in perpetuity, Entrant's statements, property demonstrations, and Entry Materials, any and all of which may be altered, changed, modified, edited, used alone, together or with other works, and/or used in distorted, illusory or composite form, as sole determined by Prime Publishing, for advertising, trade and promotional purposes without compensation, at any time(s), in all media now knows or hereafter discovered worldwide, including, without limitation, print, radio, and television broadcasting, cable casting, audio/visual, closed-circuit exhibition, and on the Internet, without notice or review or approval. Entrant's name, picture, and biographical information may be modified, in length or display type, to fit the best practices of our site.
Your project has been submitted.
Thank you for your ideas!