Wooden DIY Bottle Stoppers
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
If you're choosing to display your wine or liquor bottles, you might as well have stylish stoppers. Make these Wooden DIY Bottle Stoppers to pop into your wine, vodka or rum bottles! These DIY stoppers are so fun to design yourself and flaunt to your party guests. Stoppers also make it very easy to protect spills and open up the bottles. This DIY craft would make a great gift to anyone who enjoys a little bit of wine with their dinner!
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Primary TechniqueWood Crafts
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Wood Slice Garden Markers
- Make Your Garden Oasis More Vibrant With Painted Rocks
- Essential Oil Recipe Box
- Diy Sidewalk Chalk In Custom Colors
- Tips For Making Miniatures
- Easy Coastal Decor With A Twist Of Avocado
- Road Map Planters
- Homemade Eye Firming Cream
- Tshirt Yarn Crochet Trivet Potholder
- Shay Collar