Unique Wine Glass DIY Rack
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Want an old-fashioned, rustic holder for your special wine glasses? To learn how to make this useful wood project, follow this Unique Wine Glass DIY Rack tutorial. The main part of this small wood project is a plank from a wooden barrel, which gives it a curved shape. Although this DIY pallet project looks difficult, the process is only four steps long. Not only is this wine glass holder simple to make, but it is also quite affordable, too. You’ll find grabbing wine glasses a breeze with this DIY holder. Attach your completed holder to the wall for easy access to your glasses.
Primary TechniqueWood Crafts
Project TypeMake a Project
Read NextModern DIY Peg Shelf
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
Here's a handy, effortless way to reuse a food jar. Instead of throwing away jars once you've finished the food inside, make this… Continue reading: "Super Easy Upcycled DIY Canister"
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Side Table Restoration
- Diy Valentine's Day Shaker Cards
- Free Printable Valentine’s Day Cards For Kids
- Easy Crochet Filet Blanket
- St Patrick’s Day Gnomes Coloring Pages
- Rose Coloring Pages For Kids And Adults
- Printable Zentangle Heart Coloring Page
- Free Printable Dinosaur Valentines
- Valentine’s Day Candy And Hot Chocolate Charcuterie Board
- How To Make Rose Petal Salve