Shutter DIY Wood Headboard
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Give your bedroom a DIY makeover with this Shutter DIY Wood Headboard that is just gorgeous. You can turn a grungy old pair of shutters into a magnificent DIY headboard project. It is amazing what a little creativity and hard work will do to an old piece of wood. Learn how to paint wood and how to make a headboard that you will love for years to come with this easy tutorial. With step-by-step pictures and an incredible transformation, you will instantly be inspired to recreate your own for your bedroom or guest room.
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Primary TechniqueWood Crafts
Read NextEasy DIY Pantry Organization
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
"I found an old drawer in a local dumpster and transformed it into some really handy storage for my bathroom. I loved the original old… Continue reading: "Upcycled Old Drawer Bathroom Storage"
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Gardeners Melt And Pour Soap Recipe
- How To Make Beeswax Sheet Candles With Essential Oils
- Printable Summer Mandala Coloring Page
- Easy School Bus Craft
- Air Fryer Roasted Potatoes Recipe
- Solid Double Crochet Spiral Circle
- How To Knit Through The Back Loop
- How To Knit A Long Tail Cast On Photo Tutorial
- How To Wash A Skein Of Yarn Before Using
- Endless Summer Afghan Square