Rustic Wooden DIY Tray
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Nothing is quite as lovely as breakfast in bed. Serve breakfast in style with this Rustic Wooden DIY Tray. Fabulous for the fall season, this homemade serving platter is perfect for serving up an autumn harvest meal in a rustic chic cottage. Pretty, but also practical, this DIY wood tray is sturdy and chic, all at once. Add a tiny chalkboard pumpkin decoration and stylish homemade napkin for an added touch of cozy autumn ambiance. This DIY serving tray would also be fabulous to use/make for Mother's Day or Father's Day. It could also be a wonderful housewarming gift. There is so much potential for this cute little tray!
Time to CompleteWeekend project
Primary TechniqueWood Crafts
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Hanging Star Holiday Countdown Calendar
- Peppermint Bath Gems
- Crochet Mini Santa Hat Ornament With Single Crochets
- Snowman Top Hat Jenga Block Ornaments
- Free Christmas Gifts List Template Printable
- Crochet For A Cure
- How To Makeover End Tables
- Christmas Painted Mason Jars
- Easiest Crochet Chunky Blanket Quick Christmas Gift Idea
- Snowman Christmas Countdown Calendar