Rustic Wooden DIY Cubbies
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Storage units with cubbies are the perfect way to stay organized. But, what if you could take your cubby unit to the next level? Put a little farmhouse twist on your shelves and you'll come out with these Rustic Wooden DIY Cubbies.
This DIY storage unit is practical, pretty and can fit all of your belongings. If your laundry room needs a little help in the organization department, plop this cube shelf in there to hold your detergent, soaps and clothes. You can even stick some wicker baskets in each square to hide your items. There uses for this DIY storage piece are endless.
Time to CompleteWeekend project
Primary TechniqueWood Crafts
Project TypeMake a Project
Looking for more DIY organization ideas? Check out our free eBook full of storage ideas and DIY organization projects! Get Organized: 8 DIY Storage Ideas and Organization Projects
Read NextDIY Garage Storage Rack
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
Add some style and flair to your garden when you build this Chic Mid-Century Garden Trellis! The design is inspired by the aesthetics… Continue reading: "Chic Mid-Century Garden Trellis"
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Rustic Boot Rack
- Free Printable Christmas Dice Game For Gift Exchanges
- Christmas Scavenger Hunt Game
- Fun & Festive Reindeer Coloring Pages
- Fun & Festive Santa Coloring Pages
- Cute Paper Cup Santa Craft For Kids
- Fun New Year’s And Christmas Party Crackers Craft
- Little Debbie Christmas Tree Dip
- Diy Rainbow Christmas Tree
- Easy Crochet Blanket Pattern With Variegated Yarn