Rustic Upcycled DIY Serving Tray
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
While DIY wood projects in general are fun, transforming old wooden pieces into beautiful new decorations can be even more exciting. Tackle this Rustic Upcycled DIY Serving Tray if you’re looking for a new wood project. When you’re done with this cutting board craft, you won’t even recognize the original piece! Use this wooden serving tray to set out treats and drinks to guests, or pile some food on it to serve someone breakfast in bed. It’s a beautiful DIY rustic decoration that you’ll be proud to leave around the house.
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Primary TechniqueWood Crafts
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- How To Eliminate That Musty Smell From Old Furniture!
- Printable Rainy Day Coloring Page
- Christmas Craft For Kids – Rudolph Puppets
- Toaster Repurpose
- Printable I Spy Sweets
- Pumpkin Spice Doily Potholder
- Farmhouse Book Stack Craft
- Printable Fall Coloring Pages
- Diy - Maleficent Staff
- Cinnamon Swirl Apple Bread Recipe