Rustic Upcycled DIY Serving Tray
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
While DIY wood projects in general are fun, transforming old wooden pieces into beautiful new decorations can be even more exciting. Tackle this Rustic Upcycled DIY Serving Tray if you’re looking for a new wood project. When you’re done with this cutting board craft, you won’t even recognize the original piece! Use this wooden serving tray to set out treats and drinks to guests, or pile some food on it to serve someone breakfast in bed. It’s a beautiful DIY rustic decoration that you’ll be proud to leave around the house.
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Primary TechniqueWood Crafts
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
Finding your plants a perfect and pretty home can be expensive, but not with these Painted DIY Colorful Flower Pots. Find any cheap… Continue reading: "Painted DIY Colorful Flower Pots"
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Halloween Cold Process Soap
- Exfoliating Whipped Soap
- Peppermint Pedicure Bath Bomb Recipe
- How To Make Easy Homemade Barbecue Sauce In A Pinch
- How To Style An Upcycled Hutch
- Lemon Mojito Sugar Scrub Recipe
- Lacy Crochet Doily Tablemat
- Real Miniature Toilet Rolls And Storage
- Refinishing Wood Furniture Diy + Learn From Our Mistakes
- Kitchen Hacks: 12-ingredient Dry Rub For Ribs