Rustic DIY Chicken Coop
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Dog lovers and farmers, this DIY is going to be right up your alley. This Rustic DIY Chicken Coop will fit any extra chickens or hens lying around. This mini barn house can also be used as a dog house for your pooch! It's the perfect, cozy comfortable space for your pets. It will also add a rustic ambiance to your outdoor area. You can place any food, bed padding and hay to make it more appealing to your pets. With a hammer, nail and some wood, you'll be able to whip one of these DIY coops up in no time.
Time to CompleteWeekend project
Primary TechniqueWood Crafts
Project TypeMake a Project
Read NextShutter DIY Wood Headboard
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
Next time you buy tomatoes from the grocery store, save the baskets for this DIY organizer. You will love this Unexpected Upcycled DIY… Continue reading: "Unexpected Upcycled DIY Jewelry Holder"
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Printable Beach Color By Number
- Textured Crochet Macrame Basket
- Pink Himalayan Salt Soap Recipe
- Super Easy Crochet Cluster Bunch Blanket
- Easy Slow Cooker Chocolate Chip Keto Cake Recipe
- Learn How To Make A Simple Crochet Scarf
- Fun And Free Printable Summer Reading Bingo Challenge
- Colorful Beach Inspired Dollar Store Diy Coasters
- How To Make Your Own Diy Reusable Swiffer Duster Refills
- Toilet Paper Roll Pikachu