Rustic DIY Chicken Coop
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Dog lovers and farmers, this DIY is going to be right up your alley. This Rustic DIY Chicken Coop will fit any extra chickens or hens lying around. This mini barn house can also be used as a dog house for your pooch! It's the perfect, cozy comfortable space for your pets. It will also add a rustic ambiance to your outdoor area. You can place any food, bed padding and hay to make it more appealing to your pets. With a hammer, nail and some wood, you'll be able to whip one of these DIY coops up in no time.
Time to CompleteWeekend project
Primary TechniqueWood Crafts
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
If you tend to lose bills and papers in the clutter of your home, this picture frame project will come in handy. Check out this Cute… Continue reading: "Cute and Easy DIY Wall Organizer"
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Watermelon Kiwi Popsicles Recipe
- Mango Strawberry Sugar Scrub Recipe
- Indoor/outdoor Planter
- Super Easy And Quick Crochet Doily Placemat
- Shea Butter And Colloidal Oats Whipped Soap
- Cotton Boll Wreath Diy
- One For All Basic Crochet Finger Puppet Pattern
- Printable Desserts Word Scramble
- Printable Desserts Word Search
- Diy Vertical Faux Succulent Garden