Rustic Chic DIY Coasters
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Add a dash of rustic style to any room with these fabulous DIY coasters. These Rustic Chic DIY Coasters are the perfect little pieces of home decor for the fall season. Made from salvaged wood and thrifted tweed and wool coats, these upcycled homemade coasters are as budget-friendly as they are stylish. These DIY coasters are wonderful for the autumn season, with their lovely blend of rustic wood and vintage fabrics. Protect your table and have a little spot to place your steaming hot apple cider, or pumpkin spice latte, this fall season.
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Primary TechniqueDIY Craft
Project TypeMake a Project
Read NextDIY Wood Pallet Coffee Table
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
Patio lighting is essential to have during those summer nights when you're chatting with friends or having family game night. Light up… Continue reading: "Outdoor Patio Lighting Using Tin Cans"
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Easy Slow Cooker Chocolate Chip Keto Cake Recipe
- Learn How To Make A Simple Crochet Scarf
- Fun And Free Printable Summer Reading Bingo Challenge
- Colorful Beach Inspired Dollar Store Diy Coasters
- How To Make Your Own Diy Reusable Swiffer Duster Refills
- Toilet Paper Roll Pikachu
- Easy Double Thick Textured Crochet Square Potholder
- Paper Bag Monkey Puppet
- Doily Stencilled Old China Plates
- Diy Essential Oil Bracelet