Rustic Chic DIY Coasters
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Add a dash of rustic style to any room with these fabulous DIY coasters. These Rustic Chic DIY Coasters are the perfect little pieces of home decor for the fall season. Made from salvaged wood and thrifted tweed and wool coats, these upcycled homemade coasters are as budget-friendly as they are stylish. These DIY coasters are wonderful for the autumn season, with their lovely blend of rustic wood and vintage fabrics. Protect your table and have a little spot to place your steaming hot apple cider, or pumpkin spice latte, this fall season.
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Primary TechniqueDIY Craft
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Crochet Twisted Earwarmer Headband With Texture
- Fiesta Egg Hash Brown Breakfast Casserole Recipe
- Ribbon Candy Wreath
- Easy Diy Snowman Wreath
- Homemade Coffee Sugar Scrub
- The Thicket Fingerless Gloves
- Multi-colored Designs - A Simple Technique
- How To Make Paper Mache Dragon Eggs
- Diy - Simple Dragon Wings For Kids
- Diy - Giant Balloon Number