Pretty Pallet-Style DIY Serving Tray
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
From the blogger: "I designed this pretty pallet projects DIY serving tray with backyard BBQ’s, pool parties, beach trips, and picnics in mind. It seems that it always takes 20 trips just to get everything outside for a meal. This tray is extra large and sturdy at 24″ x 21″. You can take all those dishes, utensils, condiments, and side dishes out at once. Then just pop that loaded tray in the middle of the table. Everyone can grab from the tray, then load it up when it’s time to clean.
It's quick and easy. You can even use it as a small tabletop for picnics and beach trips. The best part of this project is that it works as backyard decor for our grill. It has that pallet-style look that everyone loves. Just display it on your back patio or BBQ whenever it’s not in use. Bonus!"
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Primary TechniqueWood Crafts
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Cereal Box Tombstone Diy For Halloween
- Diy Halloween Skull Wreath
- Christmas Pesto Tree Bread
- Ritz Crackers Spiders
- Ghoulish Ghost Dip Cookies
- Rock Painting Flowers For Kids
- Autumn Inspired Mickey Cinnamon Rolls
- No Carve Snow White Glitter Pumpkin
- Christmas Decor From Repurposed Game Blocks
- Mini Rustic Christmas Wreaths