- see all comments
"How do you water these, especially with white carpet underneath? Seams like it would be better outside."
"I think this site is awesome I like to clean with out chemicals."
"Such a cute idea"
Patterned DIY Cornhole Boards
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Click here to view your Ideas.
You're going to want to get your game face on for this DIY project. These Patterned DIY Cornhole Boards are not only a fun party game, but they will look absolutely darling once you finish painting them. Grab a helmet and saw and go to town cutting the cornhole boards. The fun part is painting your handmade boards with bright beautiful colors. Throw some zig-zags, polka dots, stripes or even write your favorite quote on these boards to make them one of a kind. These boards will add both fun and adorable vibes to your backyard. All you need are beanbags and some friends and you're good to go.
Time to CompleteWeekend project
Primary TechniqueWood Crafts
Project TypeMake a Project
Read NextDIY Pallet Wine Rack
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
Unexpected Upcycled DIY Jewelry Holder
Next time you buy tomatoes from the grocery store, save the baskets for this DIY organizer. You will love this Unexpected Upcycled DIY… Continue reading: "Unexpected Upcycled DIY Jewelry Holder"
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite ideas
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your ideas
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Free Pattern: Simplest Crochet Dish Towel
- How To: Crochet A Dish Towel (free Pattern)
- Simple Makeup Remover Pad Crochet Pattern
- Grit Crochet Ear Warmer Pattern
- Thermal Crochet Ear Warmer Pattern
- Moss Crochet Ear Warmer Pattern
- Spa Makeup Remover Pad Crochet Pattern
- Easy Makeup Remover Pad Crochet Pattern
- Coaster Crochet Pattern Using Moss Stitch
- Coaster Crochet Pattern With Lemon Peel Stitch