Patterned DIY Cornhole Boards
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
You're going to want to get your game face on for this DIY project. These Patterned DIY Cornhole Boards are not only a fun party game, but they will look absolutely darling once you finish painting them. Grab a helmet and saw and go to town cutting the cornhole boards. The fun part is painting your handmade boards with bright beautiful colors. Throw some zig-zags, polka dots, stripes or even write your favorite quote on these boards to make them one of a kind. These boards will add both fun and adorable vibes to your backyard. All you need are beanbags and some friends and you're good to go.
Time to CompleteWeekend project
Primary TechniqueWood Crafts
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
- Adorable Antique Tin Can DIY Washboard
- Folding DIY Organizer for Extension Cords
- DIY Farmhouse Coffee Table
- American Flag DIY Wood Pallet
- Vintage DIY Wooden Beer Caddy
- Hanging Wooden DIY Key Holder
- How to Build Industrial Shelves
- DIY Storage Crate
- DIY Champagne Bottle and Glass Holder
- DIY Wooden Box for Billiard Supplies
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Decoupage Clock
- Light Bulb Planter
- Watermelon Slice Sunglass Pouch
- Granny's Scrappy Placemat
- Hard Dandelion Lotion Bars
- Plush Crochet Tablet Cover
- Cold And Flu Shower Steamers
- Knitting Machine Reversible Hat
- Handmade Cat Hammock In 30 Minutes
- Dog Leash Holder