Natural Ways to Stain Wood
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
If you are looking for how to make new wood look old or decorating on a budget, look no further. You probably didn't realize how many products you probably already have in your home that can be used as DIY wood stain. Find out the natural ways to stain wood so that you can save money and make your wood furniture look fantastic. Each product and technique create different stains on wood, so you can experiment to get the perfect color. It's so easy and cheap that you will never go back to store-bought wood stain again.
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Primary TechniqueFurniture Projects
Read NextDIY Wood Pallet Coffee Table
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
This Rustic Mason Jar Wall Vase DIY takes a bunch of scrap materials and turns them into something beautiful. Mason jar crafts have… Continue reading: "Rustic Mason Jar Wall Vase DIY"
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Dollar Tree Christmas Tree Cone
- Diy Sinus Relief Shower Steamers
- Toilet Paper Roll Countdown Calendar
- Hanging Star Holiday Countdown Calendar
- Peppermint Bath Gems
- Crochet Mini Santa Hat Ornament With Single Crochets
- Snowman Top Hat Jenga Block Ornaments
- Free Christmas Gifts List Template Printable
- Crochet For A Cure
- How To Makeover End Tables