We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
If the idea of hammering nails scares you, but you want a nice birdhouse for your backyard, then this is the tutorial for you. Check out this Nail-Less DIY Birdhouse! Unlike most bird house crafts, this easy bird house doesn’t require any nails, screws, or even glue. This tutorial even shows you how to attach your finished birdhouse to a post without glue or nails. Rest assured that you won’t have to pick up the hammer and accidentally hit your fingers while making this DIY project. Looking at the finished craft, you would never have guessed it was so easy to make!
Primary TechniqueWood Crafts
Project TypeMake a Project
Read NextDIY Wood Pallet Coffee Table
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
This Rustic Mason Jar Wall Vase DIY takes a bunch of scrap materials and turns them into something beautiful. Mason jar crafts have… Continue reading: "Rustic Mason Jar Wall Vase DIY"
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Dollar Tree Christmas Tree Cone
- Diy Sinus Relief Shower Steamers
- Toilet Paper Roll Countdown Calendar
- Hanging Star Holiday Countdown Calendar
- Peppermint Bath Gems
- Crochet Mini Santa Hat Ornament With Single Crochets
- Snowman Top Hat Jenga Block Ornaments
- Free Christmas Gifts List Template Printable
- Crochet For A Cure
- How To Makeover End Tables