- see all comments
"How do you water these, especially with white carpet underneath? Seams like it would be better outside."
"I think this site is awesome I like to clean with out chemicals."
"Such a cute idea"
Modern DIY Peg Shelf
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Click here to view your Ideas.
If you live in a small home or you just have a lot of things, it can be hard to find space for your belongings. Your drawers and cabinets might be full. Your countertops might be cluttered. If you need more space in your home, then consider building up by crafting this Modern DIY Peg Shelf! By placing shelves on the wall, you'll have more space for your smaller belongings, such as your books, makeup products, picture frames, etc. And besides organizing your home, these DIY shelves will also make your home look super chic and modern!
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Primary TechniqueWood Crafts
Project TypeMake a Project
Read NextRustic Wooden DIY Cubbies
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
Easy $5 Fruit Basket Pantry Display
"Today, I created a wall mounted fruit basket display in our pantry. I was first inspired by this beautiful wire basket display that I… Continue reading: "Easy $5 Fruit Basket Pantry Display"
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite ideas
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your ideas
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Cute Cactus Coloring Pages
- Free Chicken Coloring Pages And Activities For Kids
- Easy Air Fryer Sweet Potato Recipe
- Printable Big Flower Coloring Pages
- A Fast Throw Pattern, Free Crochet Pattern
- Free Printable April Coloring Pages
- Free Printable Candy Dice Game For Easter
- Coffee Melt And Pour Soap Recipe
- Fun Easter Sensory Bin For Toddlers And Preschoolers
- Cute Paper Plate Chick Craft For Kids