Modern DIY Peg Shelf
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
If you live in a small home or you just have a lot of things, it can be hard to find space for your belongings. Your drawers and cabinets might be full. Your countertops might be cluttered. If you need more space in your home, then consider building up by crafting this Modern DIY Peg Shelf! By placing shelves on the wall, you'll have more space for your smaller belongings, such as your books, makeup products, picture frames, etc. And besides organizing your home, these DIY shelves will also make your home look super chic and modern!
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Primary TechniqueWood Crafts
Project TypeMake a Project
Read NextDIY Wood Pallet Coffee Table
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
This Rustic Mason Jar Wall Vase DIY takes a bunch of scrap materials and turns them into something beautiful. Mason jar crafts have… Continue reading: "Rustic Mason Jar Wall Vase DIY"
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Dollar Tree Christmas Tree Cone
- Diy Sinus Relief Shower Steamers
- Toilet Paper Roll Countdown Calendar
- Hanging Star Holiday Countdown Calendar
- Peppermint Bath Gems
- Crochet Mini Santa Hat Ornament With Single Crochets
- Snowman Top Hat Jenga Block Ornaments
- Free Christmas Gifts List Template Printable
- Crochet For A Cure
- How To Makeover End Tables