Modern DIY Peg Shelf
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
If you live in a small home or you just have a lot of things, it can be hard to find space for your belongings. Your drawers and cabinets might be full. Your countertops might be cluttered. If you need more space in your home, then consider building up by crafting this Modern DIY Peg Shelf! By placing shelves on the wall, you'll have more space for your smaller belongings, such as your books, makeup products, picture frames, etc. And besides organizing your home, these DIY shelves will also make your home look super chic and modern!
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Primary TechniqueWood Crafts
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
Revamp your kitchen and give yourself some extra space for goodies with this Rolling Pantry DIY Kitchen Storage tutorial. Adding a few… Continue reading: "Rolling Pantry DIY Kitchen Storage"
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Free Camping Coloring Pages And Activity Pages For Kids
- Tie Dye Design Handmade Soap
- Free Printable Vegetable Planting Calendar
- Free Printable Flower Planting Calendar
- Diy Tassels To Add A Statement To Your Look
- Aromatherapy Sleep Salve With Essential Oils
- Declutter Your Home Checklist
- Flower Pot Wreath
- DIY Pet Keepsake Urn
- Makeup Bag Pattern