Mini DIY Donut Display
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Make your next party social media-ready by setting up this Mini DIY Donut Display. Donut displays the size of a wall have recently gone viral on the internet, but something that size isn't realistic for the everyday shin-dig. This pint-sized rendition still has all the charm without the excess, plus it's super simple to make. Are you currently planning upcoming nuptials? Just picture how cute this display would be on your reception's dessert table! This project is totally versatile, and is sure to be a crowd pleaser.
Time to CompleteWeekend project
Primary TechniqueWood Crafts
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
Vintage suitcases are taking the upcycling world by storm. Just look at this Bathroom Upcycled DIY Medicine Cabinet to see why! This… Continue reading: "Bathroom Upcycled DIY Medicine Cabinet"
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Printable Fall Coloring Pages
- Diy - Maleficent Staff
- Cinnamon Swirl Apple Bread Recipe
- How To Carve Pumpkins For Halloween
- How To Make A Holiday Charcuterie Board
- Thanksgiving Turkey Brownies
- Fall Simmering Potpourri Recipe
- Crochet Sea Pen
- Diamond Blanket Wrap Knitting Pattern
- How To Make A Single Crochet Solid Triangle