Hidden DIY Toy Storage
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
From the blogger: "Yes, I said hide and it’s wonderful. I’ve had a lot of house guests recently. Cleaning up the boys toys didn’t quite seem good enough. I wanted to hide them and display only the cutest stuff, like books and stuffed animals and Stinky the Garbage Truck. OK, Stinky’s not that cute. But this DIY hidden toy storage is!
You might wonder why I didn’t just build a toy chest. Well, kids climb on those and my kids are already climbing on and falling off enough things already. Don’t want to add to that."
Primary TechniqueHome Decor
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
- Adorable Antique Tin Can DIY Washboard
- Folding DIY Organizer for Extension Cords
- DIY Farmhouse Coffee Table
- American Flag DIY Wood Pallet
- Vintage DIY Wooden Beer Caddy
- Hanging Wooden DIY Key Holder
- How to Build Industrial Shelves
- DIY Storage Crate
- DIY Champagne Bottle and Glass Holder
- DIY Wooden Box for Billiard Supplies
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Watermelon Slice Sunglass Pouch
- Granny's Scrappy Placemat
- Hard Dandelion Lotion Bars
- Plush Crochet Tablet Cover
- Cold And Flu Shower Steamers
- Knitting Machine Reversible Hat
- Handmade Cat Hammock In 30 Minutes
- Dog Leash Holder
- Puff Stitch Crochet Flower Pattern
- DIY Test Tube Planter Stand