Hidden DIY Toy Storage
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
From the blogger: "Yes, I said hide and it’s wonderful. I’ve had a lot of house guests recently. Cleaning up the boys toys didn’t quite seem good enough. I wanted to hide them and display only the cutest stuff, like books and stuffed animals and Stinky the Garbage Truck. OK, Stinky’s not that cute. But this DIY hidden toy storage is!
You might wonder why I didn’t just build a toy chest. Well, kids climb on those and my kids are already climbing on and falling off enough things already. Don’t want to add to that."
Primary TechniqueHome Decor
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Snowman Top Hat Jenga Block Ornaments
- Free Christmas Gifts List Template Printable
- Crochet For A Cure
- How To Makeover End Tables
- Christmas Painted Mason Jars
- Easiest Crochet Chunky Blanket Quick Christmas Gift Idea
- Snowman Christmas Countdown Calendar
- Basket Snowman Craft
- Turkey Bookmark
- Paper Cup Elf