Hidden DIY Toy Storage
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
From the blogger: "Yes, I said hide and it’s wonderful. I’ve had a lot of house guests recently. Cleaning up the boys toys didn’t quite seem good enough. I wanted to hide them and display only the cutest stuff, like books and stuffed animals and Stinky the Garbage Truck. OK, Stinky’s not that cute. But this DIY hidden toy storage is!
You might wonder why I didn’t just build a toy chest. Well, kids climb on those and my kids are already climbing on and falling off enough things already. Don’t want to add to that."
Primary TechniqueHome Decor
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Dining Chair Makeover
- Chocolate And Peppermint All Natural Lip Balm Diy
- Yarn Wrapped Hearts
- The Ice Diamond Headband
- Printable Valentine’s Day Word Search
- Printable Cupcake Toppers
- Rustic Crochet Jute Bag How To Crochet With Jute Twine Cord
- Diy Wheelchair Horse Costume
- How To Frost Cupcakes
- Heart Shaped Valentines Planter