Hanging Wooden DIY Key Holder
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Do you always seem to lose your keys once you step through your doorway? Make sure they’re in clear view with this Hanging DIY Key Holder! This simple wood project will save you from those frantic searches for your keys every day. You could also use it as rustic wall décor. You can create this homemade key holder in less than ten steps, making it an easy DIY wood project to accomplish. Add as many hooks as you want, and you have a beautiful new home for your keys.
Primary TechniqueWood Crafts
Project TypeMake a Project
Read NextDIY Wood Pallet Coffee Table
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
Patio lighting is essential to have during those summer nights when you're chatting with friends or having family game night. Light up… Continue reading: "Outdoor Patio Lighting Using Tin Cans"
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Easy Slow Cooker Chocolate Chip Keto Cake Recipe
- Learn How To Make A Simple Crochet Scarf
- Fun And Free Printable Summer Reading Bingo Challenge
- Colorful Beach Inspired Dollar Store Diy Coasters
- How To Make Your Own Diy Reusable Swiffer Duster Refills
- Toilet Paper Roll Pikachu
- Easy Double Thick Textured Crochet Square Potholder
- Paper Bag Monkey Puppet
- Doily Stencilled Old China Plates
- Diy Essential Oil Bracelet