Gold Hexagon DIY End Table
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
If you're searching for unique and stylish end table plans for your home, this Gold Hexagon DIY End Table is exactly what you're looking for. The DIY table is made out of hardwood with a self-centering doweling jig. The gold color gives an instant classy and beautiful touch to your table. You'll love the creative build of this table, and the light and open style it will bring to any room. This end table makes lovely bedroom or DIY living room decor, and easily matches other furniture and home decor.
Time to CompleteWeekend project
Primary TechniqueFurniture Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
Get your creative juices flowing with this DIY Dollar Store Terrarium Hack. Repurposing decorative items is a great way to cut costs… Continue reading: "DIY Dollar Store Terrarium Hack"
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Easy School Bus Craft
- Air Fryer Roasted Potatoes Recipe
- Solid Double Crochet Spiral Circle
- How To Knit Through The Back Loop
- How To Knit A Long Tail Cast On Photo Tutorial
- How To Wash A Skein Of Yarn Before Using
- Endless Summer Afghan Square
- Landon Hand Towel
- How To Make Soap With Wine
- Homemade Playdough Recipe