Folding Table DIY Wood Project
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
If you’re looking for a scrap wood project to use up some old wooden crates, then this Folding Table DIY Wood Project tutorial is the perfect one for you! This small laundry room idea will help you save money and space. Rather than spending big bucks on laundry room furniture, try this wood crate project to recycle your old wood. When you finish putting this DIY wood bench and DIY folding table together, you can paint your completed project to match the color scheme of your laundry room. Now you have more furniture to store your clothes and laundry products!
Primary TechniqueWood Crafts
Project TypeMake a Project
Read NextDIY Wood Pallet Coffee Table
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
Patio lighting is essential to have during those summer nights when you're chatting with friends or having family game night. Light up… Continue reading: "Outdoor Patio Lighting Using Tin Cans"
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Easy Slow Cooker Chocolate Chip Keto Cake Recipe
- Learn How To Make A Simple Crochet Scarf
- Fun And Free Printable Summer Reading Bingo Challenge
- Colorful Beach Inspired Dollar Store Diy Coasters
- How To Make Your Own Diy Reusable Swiffer Duster Refills
- Toilet Paper Roll Pikachu
- Easy Double Thick Textured Crochet Square Potholder
- Paper Bag Monkey Puppet
- Doily Stencilled Old China Plates
- Diy Essential Oil Bracelet