Folding DIY Organizer for Extension Cords
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Extension cords are such a useful tool; however, storing them can be a pain. Say goodbye to piles of cords and hello to organization with this Folding DIY Organizer for Extension Cords. This homemade organizer is awesome because it not only saves you space, but it also saves you time since you will no longer have to spend time untangling cords. Simple, but effective this wooden organizer is sure to make your garage or workspace more tidy. Follow this fabulous DIY tutorial and get started organizing your extension cords today!
Time to CompleteWeekend project
Primary TechniqueWood Crafts
Read NextDIY Wood Pallet Coffee Table
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
"Today, I created a wall mounted fruit basket display in our pantry. I was first inspired by this beautiful wire basket display that I… Continue reading: "Easy $5 Fruit Basket Pantry Display"
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Learn How To Make A Simple Crochet Scarf
- Fun And Free Printable Summer Reading Bingo Challenge
- Colorful Beach Inspired Dollar Store Diy Coasters
- How To Make Your Own Diy Reusable Swiffer Duster Refills
- Toilet Paper Roll Pikachu
- Easy Double Thick Textured Crochet Square Potholder
- Paper Bag Monkey Puppet
- Doily Stencilled Old China Plates
- Diy Essential Oil Bracelet
- Solid Double Crochet Mitered Square With No Gaps