Essential Oils DIY Organizer
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Essential oils are all the rage nowadays; but, with all those little bottles, it can be easy to get disorganized. Solve that issue by crafting this Essential Oils DIY Organizer. This DIY tutorial shows you how to make a simple tray, at a budget-friendly price, to hold your essential oil bottles. If you are looking to try out woodworking projects, this small tray is a great starting place to learn how to craft with wood. Say goodbye to oils scattered around the house and enjoy your new wooden DIY organizer!
Time to CompleteWeekend project
Primary TechniqueWood Crafts
Uses for Essential Oils
The benefits of essential oils are many and wide in variety. They are, well, essential. Here is a list of uses for common essential oils.
1. Use lemon and tea tree oil with warm water for an all-purpose cleaner.
2. Lemongrass, citronella, eucalyptus, and coconut oils can be mixed for homemade bug spray.
3. The anti-microbial properties of diffused cinnamon oil will help clean the air you breathe.
4. Add drops of your favorite scent to your clothes in the washing machine for a pleasing wardrobe aroma.
5. Mix tea tree oil and borax for an easy carpet cleaning powder.
6. For home Christmas scents, add pine, sandalwood, or cedarwood oil to fire logs 30 minutes before burning.
7. Scrub the bathtub with a mixture of baking soda, vinegar, and drops of bergamot or lime oil for an easy and thorough clean.
8. Naturally whiten your teeth by rubbing a mixture of lemon oil, coconut oil, and strawberries on your teeth. Rinse after two minutes.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Wood Slice Garden Markers
- Make Your Garden Oasis More Vibrant With Painted Rocks
- Essential Oil Recipe Box
- Diy Sidewalk Chalk In Custom Colors
- Tips For Making Miniatures
- Easy Coastal Decor With A Twist Of Avocado
- Road Map Planters
- Homemade Eye Firming Cream
- Tshirt Yarn Crochet Trivet Potholder
- Shay Collar