- see all comments
"How do you water these, especially with white carpet underneath? Seams like it would be better outside."
"I think this site is awesome I like to clean with out chemicals."
"Such a cute idea"
DIY Wood Bookshelf
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Click here to view your Ideas.
Are you a book lover? Do you own a lot of books? Are they piled on top of each other in the corner of your room? If you answered yes to all of those questions, then you need this DIY Wood Bookshelf! This DIY bookshelf is a great project if you enjoy working with wood. And this wood bookshelf will make a lovely addition to your bedroom or office. You can proudly display all of your favorite books on the shelves, and it'll keep them all neat and organized. And every time you look at the bookshelf, you'll be so proud of yourself because you made it with your own two hands!
Time to CompleteWeekend project
Primary TechniqueWood Crafts
Project TypeMake a Project
Read NextCountry Chic Chalkboard Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
Stylish DIY Tablet Case
Tablet cases are either boring plain black or ridiculously expensive. Save some cash by making your own Stylish DIY Tablet Case! This… Continue reading: "Stylish DIY Tablet Case"
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite ideas
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your ideas
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Egg-scellent Easter Egg Coloring Pages
- Refreshing Avobath Cold Process Soap Diy
- Fun Bee Coloring Pages
- Easy Buttered Noodles Recipe
- Fun Easter Coloring Pages
- Printable Basketball Maze
- Free Printable: I Crocheted This For You, Crochet Dishcloth Wrap Label
- Free Printable: A Gift For You, Crochet Dishcloth Wrap Label
- Crochet Dishcloth Wrap Label, A Dishcloth For You
- Made For You, Crochet Dishcloth Wrap Label (free Printable)