We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Don't you wish there was a magic button to make all of that clutter go away? With this DIY Toy Storage project, there's more than just a toy story, but there is a way to keep your kids' belongings in one place. Rather than balls, dolls, and LEGOs spread across your family room or playroom floor, you can create these DIY storage solutions that are movable from one room to the next with wheels. By using a chalk paint recipe, you can neatly and decoratively label and organize each DIY storage bin for their objects or their owners. You will love having a clear living space when every toy, paper, and craft material has its own home in these wooden bins. This tutorial also includes pictures and tips for painting wood if you are a beginner-DIYer!
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Primary TechniqueWood Crafts
Read NextDIY Wood Pallet Coffee Table
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Diy Sinus Relief Shower Steamers
- Toilet Paper Roll Countdown Calendar
- Hanging Star Holiday Countdown Calendar
- Peppermint Bath Gems
- Crochet Mini Santa Hat Ornament With Single Crochets
- Snowman Top Hat Jenga Block Ornaments
- Free Christmas Gifts List Template Printable
- Crochet For A Cure
- How To Makeover End Tables
- Christmas Painted Mason Jars