We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Don't you wish there was a magic button to make all of that clutter go away? With this DIY Toy Storage project, there's more than just a toy story, but there is a way to keep your kids' belongings in one place. Rather than balls, dolls, and LEGOs spread across your family room or playroom floor, you can create these DIY storage solutions that are movable from one room to the next with wheels. By using a chalk paint recipe, you can neatly and decoratively label and organize each DIY storage bin for their objects or their owners. You will love having a clear living space when every toy, paper, and craft material has its own home in these wooden bins. This tutorial also includes pictures and tips for painting wood if you are a beginner-DIYer!
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Primary TechniqueWood Crafts
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Cute Valentines Gnome Paper Craft For Kids
- Printable Outer Space Word Scramble
- Coconut Oil Deodorant Recipe With Essential Oils
- Diy Saline Wipes For Eyes
- Free Valentine’s Day Word Scramble For Kids
- Fabric Tortilla Warmer (video)
- Easy Valentine’s Day Cake Mix Cookies Bars
- Valentine's Day Bath Bombs Diy
- Printable Winter Word Scramble
- Make Kitchen Scrubbers Out Of Mesh Bags