DIY Rustic Wood Headboard
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Add texture and interest to your bedroom with this DIY Rustic Wood Headboard. Wood slat decor is getting trendier every day, so you are sure to enjoy the results. Adding a headboard is a simple way to refresh your room's decor, and this minimalist yet rustic design is so simple, it is sure to pair well with your current color scheme. With this project's easy to follow instructions, you'll be ready to roll up your sleeves and put your woodworking skills to work in no time!
Time to CompleteWeekend project
Primary TechniqueWood Crafts
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
Vintage suitcases are taking the upcycling world by storm. Just look at this Bathroom Upcycled DIY Medicine Cabinet to see why! This… Continue reading: "Bathroom Upcycled DIY Medicine Cabinet"
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Printable Fall Coloring Pages
- Diy - Maleficent Staff
- Cinnamon Swirl Apple Bread Recipe
- How To Carve Pumpkins For Halloween
- How To Make A Holiday Charcuterie Board
- Thanksgiving Turkey Brownies
- Fall Simmering Potpourri Recipe
- Crochet Sea Pen
- Diamond Blanket Wrap Knitting Pattern
- How To Make A Single Crochet Solid Triangle