We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Make your food or drinks portable with this DIY Rolling Bar Cart. This DIY cart is great for parties or social gatherings, especially if you like to bring food outdoors. Just load it up in the kitchen and roll it along anywhere you'd like to go. In this tutorial, you'll learn how to build a cart so you can host parties with ease. Paint your cart any color you want; no need to worry about finding a pre-made cart to match your existing color scheme. This cart design idea will roll right into your heart and you'll wonder how you ever hosted without it.
Time to CompleteWeekend project
Primary TechniqueWood Crafts
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
"This chalkboard mason jar vase is so easy and perfect for weddings. Trust me when I say you can make this fun vase in minutes." Continue reading: "Quick Chalkboard Mason Jar Vase"
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- No Carve Snow White Glitter Pumpkin
- Christmas Decor From Repurposed Game Blocks
- Mini Rustic Christmas Wreaths
- No-fail Easy Cream Of Mushroom Pork Chops
- Hand Painted Rose Soaps
- Easy Homemade Advent Calendar
- Repurposed Pants Made Into An Upcycled Wine Gift Bag
- Free Printable Vegetable Gardening Guide
- 10 Fall Garden Clean Up Tips
- 5 Fall Vegetables To Grow From Seed