We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Make your food or drinks portable with this DIY Rolling Bar Cart. This DIY cart is great for parties or social gatherings, especially if you like to bring food outdoors. Just load it up in the kitchen and roll it along anywhere you'd like to go. In this tutorial, you'll learn how to build a cart so you can host parties with ease. Paint your cart any color you want; no need to worry about finding a pre-made cart to match your existing color scheme. This cart design idea will roll right into your heart and you'll wonder how you ever hosted without it.
Time to CompleteWeekend project
Primary TechniqueWood Crafts
Project TypeMake a Project
Read NextBasement DIY Shelving
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
Make your front porch more inviting and welcoming with this Adorable and Affordable DIY Porch Swing. If woodworking isn't your forte,… Continue reading: "Adorable and Affordable DIY Porch Swing"
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Easy Crochet Filet Blanket
- St Patrick’s Day Gnomes Coloring Pages
- Rose Coloring Pages For Kids And Adults
- Printable Zentangle Heart Coloring Page
- Free Printable Dinosaur Valentines
- Valentine’s Day Candy And Hot Chocolate Charcuterie Board
- How To Make Rose Petal Salve
- Printable Donut Valentine Cards
- Colourful Jewelry Display Pegboard
- Printable Valentine's Day Candy Dice Game