DIY Pallet Bench Upcycling Project
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
The best upcycling projects are those that are so dramatic, you never would have guessed what it looked like before. This DIY Pallet Bench Upcycling Project is definitely one of those surprising DIY crafts! All the pallets for this DIY wood bench came from an old wooden door. A vintage wooden church pew can be very expensive, but if you use old wood to build one, you can save a lot of money on a new bench. Small benches are great for entryways, bedrooms, or anywhere else you want to add a rustic piece. Grab an old door, and start cutting away.
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Primary TechniqueFurniture Projects
Project TypeMake a Project
Read NextDIY Wood Pallet Coffee Table
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
Patio lighting is essential to have during those summer nights when you're chatting with friends or having family game night. Light up… Continue reading: "Outdoor Patio Lighting Using Tin Cans"
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Easy Slow Cooker Chocolate Chip Keto Cake Recipe
- Learn How To Make A Simple Crochet Scarf
- Fun And Free Printable Summer Reading Bingo Challenge
- Colorful Beach Inspired Dollar Store Diy Coasters
- How To Make Your Own Diy Reusable Swiffer Duster Refills
- Toilet Paper Roll Pikachu
- Easy Double Thick Textured Crochet Square Potholder
- Paper Bag Monkey Puppet
- Doily Stencilled Old China Plates
- Diy Essential Oil Bracelet