DIY Pallet Bench Upcycling Project
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
The best upcycling projects are those that are so dramatic, you never would have guessed what it looked like before. This DIY Pallet Bench Upcycling Project is definitely one of those surprising DIY crafts! All the pallets for this DIY wood bench came from an old wooden door. A vintage wooden church pew can be very expensive, but if you use old wood to build one, you can save a lot of money on a new bench. Small benches are great for entryways, bedrooms, or anywhere else you want to add a rustic piece. Grab an old door, and start cutting away.
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Primary TechniqueFurniture Projects
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
Revamp your kitchen and give yourself some extra space for goodies with this Rolling Pantry DIY Kitchen Storage tutorial. Adding a few… Continue reading: "Rolling Pantry DIY Kitchen Storage"
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Free Camping Coloring Pages And Activity Pages For Kids
- Tie Dye Design Handmade Soap
- Free Printable Vegetable Planting Calendar
- Free Printable Flower Planting Calendar
- Diy Tassels To Add A Statement To Your Look
- Aromatherapy Sleep Salve With Essential Oils
- Declutter Your Home Checklist
- Flower Pot Wreath
- DIY Pet Keepsake Urn
- Makeup Bag Pattern