DIY Pallet Bench Upcycling Project
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
The best upcycling projects are those that are so dramatic, you never would have guessed what it looked like before. This DIY Pallet Bench Upcycling Project is definitely one of those surprising DIY crafts! All the pallets for this DIY wood bench came from an old wooden door. A vintage wooden church pew can be very expensive, but if you use old wood to build one, you can save a lot of money on a new bench. Small benches are great for entryways, bedrooms, or anywhere else you want to add a rustic piece. Grab an old door, and start cutting away.
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Primary TechniqueFurniture Projects
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
"How to build a simple console table for behind your sofa, with plugin added for easy phone charging! Joe and I are probably a lot… Continue reading: "Behind the Sofa DIY Console Table Charging Station"
- How to Build Industrial Shelves
- Hanging Wooden DIY Key Holder
- Easy DIY Pantry Organization
- Rustic Wooden DIY Cubbies
- Folding DIY Organizer for Extension Cords
- Basement DIY Shelving
- Country Chic Chalkboard Project
- American Flag DIY Pallet Coffee Table
- DIY Pallet Bench Upcycling Project
- DIY Kitchen Island
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Christmas Craft – Easy DIY Joy Board
- Printable Free Halloween Label and Treat Bag Tops
- Halloween Boo Printable Art
- Printable Halloween Votive Lampshades
- Printable Halloween Flags
- Halloween Ghost Craft for Kids
- Kitchen Table Makeover Idea
- Before and After: $11 Thrift Store Desk
- Halloween Hershey Kisses Labels
- Printable Halloween Mini Hershey Wrappers