DIY Pallet Bench Upcycling Project
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
The best upcycling projects are those that are so dramatic, you never would have guessed what it looked like before. This DIY Pallet Bench Upcycling Project is definitely one of those surprising DIY crafts! All the pallets for this DIY wood bench came from an old wooden door. A vintage wooden church pew can be very expensive, but if you use old wood to build one, you can save a lot of money on a new bench. Small benches are great for entryways, bedrooms, or anywhere else you want to add a rustic piece. Grab an old door, and start cutting away.
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Primary TechniqueFurniture Projects
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
- Adorable Antique Tin Can DIY Washboard
- Folding DIY Organizer for Extension Cords
- DIY Farmhouse Coffee Table
- American Flag DIY Wood Pallet
- Vintage DIY Wooden Beer Caddy
- Hanging Wooden DIY Key Holder
- How to Build Industrial Shelves
- DIY Storage Crate
- DIY Champagne Bottle and Glass Holder
- DIY Wooden Box for Billiard Supplies
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Decoupage Clock
- Light Bulb Planter
- Watermelon Slice Sunglass Pouch
- Granny's Scrappy Placemat
- Hard Dandelion Lotion Bars
- Plush Crochet Tablet Cover
- Cold And Flu Shower Steamers
- Knitting Machine Reversible Hat
- Handmade Cat Hammock In 30 Minutes
- Dog Leash Holder