We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Whether you already have an unwanted mantel or you want to create one for your fireplace, this DIY mantel project might be exactly what you need. This DIY project provides you with fireplace mantel decorating ideas for your DIY fireplace makeover. Mantels completely change the look of your fireplace or entertainment area and room. They are the perfect place to set family portraits or to hang stockings during the holidays. You can make a mantel from wood that is completely customizable to fit your measurements and room decor.
Time to CompleteWeekend project
Primary TechniqueWood Crafts
Read NextModern DIY Peg Shelf
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
Patio lighting is essential to have during those summer nights when you're chatting with friends or having family game night. Light up… Continue reading: "Outdoor Patio Lighting Using Tin Cans"
- Modern DIY Peg Shelf
- How to Install Wood Plank Ceiling
- Easy DIY Pantry Organization
- Basement DIY Shelving
- Hanging Wooden DIY Key Holder
- Wooden Homemade Napkin Holder
- Make It Yourself Mirror Frame
- Folding DIY Organizer for Extension Cords
- Adorable Antique Tin Can DIY Washboard
- Wooden DIY AC Unit Cover
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Paper Plate Spider
- Pipe Cleaner Spider
- Homemade Sugar Scrub For Stretch Marks And Scars
- Sentimental Credenza Makeover
- Easy And Simple Crochet Treble Flock Blanket Pattern
- Halloween Cakesicles Recipe
- Halloween Treats Tote
- Kitty Cat Pot Holder
- Dracula & Skull Halloween Crafts
- Pottery Barn Inspired Diy Vase