We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
For those of us who live in an old house or who've been living in the same house for years, our house number plaques are slowly deteriorating. As the seasons have passed, the plaque's numbers have washed away, or the material has eroded. If you're looking for a small home improvement project, then you should definitely try this DIY House Number Address Plaques. As our neighborhoods expand and more new houses are built, our address plaques need an update. Our homes can't be categorized as the "old-fashioned home" anymore. With these address plaques DIY, your house will look infinitely times more modern, and you won't be left behind!
Time to CompleteWeekend project
Primary TechniqueWood Crafts
Project TypeMake a Project
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Upcycle Foods Tins into Doodled Tin Candles
- How to Make Bias Tape without Bias Maker
- 14 DIY Kitchen Wall Decor Ideas
- Lettuce Edge Hem Tutorial
- Blackberry Mint Ice Cream
- Floral Hoop Earrings
- How to Use Pine Straw as Mulch
- Make an Easy Patchwork Denim Skirt
- Personalized Dog Leash Holder
- Kristin Anderson - Editor