DIY Herb Drying Rack
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
From the blogger: "I’ve frozen herbs as is and I tried freezing them in oil as well. But I really just wanted to dry them because that’s how I use herbs the most. So, I needed an herb drying rack! At work we have these medium sized binder clips that I bought a box of and brought home thinking I could hang the herbs somehow using them! With a few screws and an old sign I spotted out in our barn I had this together in just a few minutes and it works great!"
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Primary TechniqueWood Crafts
- Board and/or sign
- Five 1-1/2 inch screws
- A manual screw driver or a drill
- Five medium binder clips
DIY Project Instructions
Space your screws out along the board leaving at least 3/4 of the screw out.
Hang the board somewhere dry where there is good ventilation.
Clip your herbs (or flowers or hates or scarves or pictures or children's artwork etc.) using the binder clips.
Hang each binder clip to each screw.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Simple DIY Drawer Organizers
- Diy Reversible Bucket Hat
- How To Make Green Tea Bombs
- Lemon Poppy Seed Cake Recipe
- Ham and Cheese Quiche Cups
- Free Printable DIY Garden Markers
- Easy Mother’s Day Gift: A Motherhood Journal Jar
- Free Camping Coloring Pages And Activity Pages For Kids
- Tie Dye Design Handmade Soap
- Free Printable Vegetable Planting Calendar