This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
- see all comments
"How do you water these, especially with white carpet underneath? Seams like it would be better outside."
"I think this site is awesome I like to clean with out chemicals."
"Such a cute idea"
DIY Herb Drying Rack
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Click here to view your Ideas.
From the blogger: "I’ve frozen herbs as is and I tried freezing them in oil as well. But I really just wanted to dry them because that’s how I use herbs the most. So, I needed an herb drying rack! At work we have these medium sized binder clips that I bought a box of and brought home thinking I could hang the herbs somehow using them! With a few screws and an old sign I spotted out in our barn I had this together in just a few minutes and it works great!"
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Primary TechniqueWood Crafts
- Board and/or sign
- Five 1-1/2 inch screws
- A manual screw driver or a drill
- Five medium binder clips
DIY Project Instructions
Space your screws out along the board leaving at least 3/4 of the screw out.
Hang the board somewhere dry where there is good ventilation.
Clip your herbs (or flowers or hates or scarves or pictures or children's artwork etc.) using the binder clips.
Hang each binder clip to each screw.
Read NextHanging Wooden DIY Key Holder
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
Rustic Circle DIY Shelf
Weve discovered the secret to combining rustic with recyclable. This Rustic Circle DIY Shelf is the perfect way to bring a rustic and… Continue reading: "Rustic Circle DIY Shelf"
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite ideas
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your ideas
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Free Pattern: Simplest Crochet Dish Towel
- How To: Crochet A Dish Towel (free Pattern)
- Simple Makeup Remover Pad Crochet Pattern
- Grit Crochet Ear Warmer Pattern
- Thermal Crochet Ear Warmer Pattern
- Moss Crochet Ear Warmer Pattern
- Spa Makeup Remover Pad Crochet Pattern
- Easy Makeup Remover Pad Crochet Pattern
- Coaster Crochet Pattern Using Moss Stitch
- Coaster Crochet Pattern With Lemon Peel Stitch