This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
DIY Herb Drying Rack
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
From the blogger: "I’ve frozen herbs as is and I tried freezing them in oil as well. But I really just wanted to dry them because that’s how I use herbs the most. So, I needed an herb drying rack! At work we have these medium sized binder clips that I bought a box of and brought home thinking I could hang the herbs somehow using them! With a few screws and an old sign I spotted out in our barn I had this together in just a few minutes and it works great!"
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Primary TechniqueWood Crafts
- Board and/or sign
- Five 1-1/2 inch screws
- A manual screw driver or a drill
- Five medium binder clips
DIY Project Instructions
Space your screws out along the board leaving at least 3/4 of the screw out.
Hang the board somewhere dry where there is good ventilation.
Clip your herbs (or flowers or hates or scarves or pictures or children's artwork etc.) using the binder clips.
Hang each binder clip to each screw.
Read NextModern DIY Peg Shelf
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
Patio lighting is essential to have during those summer nights when you're chatting with friends or having family game night. Light up… Continue reading: "Outdoor Patio Lighting Using Tin Cans"
- Modern DIY Peg Shelf
- How to Install Wood Plank Ceiling
- Easy DIY Pantry Organization
- Basement DIY Shelving
- Hanging Wooden DIY Key Holder
- Wooden Homemade Napkin Holder
- Make It Yourself Mirror Frame
- Folding DIY Organizer for Extension Cords
- Adorable Antique Tin Can DIY Washboard
- Wooden DIY AC Unit Cover
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Easy Instant Pot Crack Chicken
- Homemade Pumpkin Spice Latte Recipe
- Turkey Charcuterie Board For Thanksgiving
- Paper Plate Spider
- Pipe Cleaner Spider
- Homemade Sugar Scrub For Stretch Marks And Scars
- Sentimental Credenza Makeover
- Easy And Simple Crochet Treble Flock Blanket Pattern
- Halloween Cakesicles Recipe
- Halloween Treats Tote