DIY Folding Sawhorse Leg Table
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
If you love outdoor barbecues and gatherings, then you know how handy portable tables can be in a pinch. Follow this tutorial to make this amazing DIY Folding Sawhorse Leg Table so that you can have a place for every guest! This DIY table is very easy to fold up and transport, so it’s perfect for traveling. This cool wood project is also affordable, because it calls for more inexpensive, natural materials such as plywood. Unfold the legs, set up the table, and enjoy your simple outdoor table!
Primary TechniqueWood Crafts
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
"This chalkboard mason jar vase is so easy and perfect for weddings. Trust me when I say you can make this fun vase in minutes." Continue reading: "Quick Chalkboard Mason Jar Vase"
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Rock Painting Flowers For Kids
- Autumn Inspired Mickey Cinnamon Rolls
- No Carve Snow White Glitter Pumpkin
- Christmas Decor From Repurposed Game Blocks
- Mini Rustic Christmas Wreaths
- No-fail Easy Cream Of Mushroom Pork Chops
- Hand Painted Rose Soaps
- Easy Homemade Advent Calendar
- Repurposed Pants Made Into An Upcycled Wine Gift Bag
- Free Printable Vegetable Gardening Guide