We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Make this DIY Cooler to help keep cold items cold for longer periods of time. This is one of the best DIY projects because it is portable and sturdy, which means it won't get crushed in the trunk of your car or wherever you choose to keep it. You can make this homemade ice chest easily and use it for years. Hinges or handles can be installed for easier access, too. Life can be hectic. In the summer, when you are running errands, you can now know that your groceries will stay cold until you get home.
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Primary TechniqueWood Crafts
Read NextDIY Wood Pallet Coffee Table
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
This Rustic Mason Jar Wall Vase DIY takes a bunch of scrap materials and turns them into something beautiful. Mason jar crafts have… Continue reading: "Rustic Mason Jar Wall Vase DIY"
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Dollar Tree Christmas Tree Cone
- Diy Sinus Relief Shower Steamers
- Toilet Paper Roll Countdown Calendar
- Hanging Star Holiday Countdown Calendar
- Peppermint Bath Gems
- Crochet Mini Santa Hat Ornament With Single Crochets
- Snowman Top Hat Jenga Block Ornaments
- Free Christmas Gifts List Template Printable
- Crochet For A Cure
- How To Makeover End Tables