We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Make this DIY Cooler to help keep cold items cold for longer periods of time. This is one of the best DIY projects because it is portable and sturdy, which means it won't get crushed in the trunk of your car or wherever you choose to keep it. You can make this homemade ice chest easily and use it for years. Hinges or handles can be installed for easier access, too. Life can be hectic. In the summer, when you are running errands, you can now know that your groceries will stay cold until you get home.
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Primary TechniqueWood Crafts
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Cookie Monster Popcorn Recipe
- Football Cookie Pops Recipe
- Caramel Corn Snack Mix Recipe
- Easy English Muffin Pizzas
- Turkey Turnovers With Cranberry Sauce
- Turkey Stuffed Cranberry Sliders
- Coca-cola® Cake Mix Cookies
- Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup Fudge
- Basketball Rice Krispie Treats
- Western Omelette Cups Recipe