We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Make this DIY Cooler to help keep cold items cold for longer periods of time. This is one of the best DIY projects because it is portable and sturdy, which means it won't get crushed in the trunk of your car or wherever you choose to keep it. You can make this homemade ice chest easily and use it for years. Hinges or handles can be installed for easier access, too. Life can be hectic. In the summer, when you are running errands, you can now know that your groceries will stay cold until you get home.
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Primary TechniqueWood Crafts
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
What better way to jump into spring than to rock some cute flowers on your nails? Follow this Simple Flower Nail Art Tutorial to learn… Continue reading: "Simple Flower Nail Art Tutorial"
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Decorated Wooden Cross DIY
- Elvis Parsley Flower Pot DIY
- "You Grow Girl" DIY Flower Pot
- XOXO Love Pallet Sign DIY
- DIY Beachy Starfish Decor
- DIY Bug Repellent Lotion Bars
- DIY Summer Sun Coasters
- How to Make a Marbled Metal Planter
- DIY White Christmas Banner
- Farmhouse Fa La La Holiday Decor DIY