DIY Built-In Media Cabinet
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Organize your entertainment center with this DIY Built-In Media Cabinet project. Having state-of-the-art technology in your media room can have its downfalls, and the collection of unsightly wires and cables is definitely one of them. With this tutorial, you can customize the cabinet size and storage capabilities to be tailor-made for your home. The decorative door feature of this cabinet won't disrupt your technology's operation, thanks to the permeable metal decals that won't block your remote functions. With this project, your at-home theatre will no longer be cheapened by a visible web of black wires.
Time to CompleteLonger than a weekend
Primary TechniqueWood Crafts
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
If you tend to lose bills and papers in the clutter of your home, this picture frame project will come in handy. Check out this Cute… Continue reading: "Cute and Easy DIY Wall Organizer"
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Watermelon Kiwi Popsicles Recipe
- Mango Strawberry Sugar Scrub Recipe
- Indoor/outdoor Planter
- Super Easy And Quick Crochet Doily Placemat
- Shea Butter And Colloidal Oats Whipped Soap
- Cotton Boll Wreath Diy
- One For All Basic Crochet Finger Puppet Pattern
- Printable Desserts Word Scramble
- Printable Desserts Word Search
- Diy Vertical Faux Succulent Garden