DIY Bike Rack
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Create this simple DIY bike rack to store your bikes when not in use. This woodcraft idea allows you to make this rack with wood scraps you might already have. It's one of the best DIY wood projects because this rack is self-supporting and compact. It can be easily moved inside or outside. Set the stand up alone or grouped with the other stands. Personalize these stands with paint or stain so that each bike owner will know where to place their bike after a day of riding.
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Primary TechniqueWood Crafts
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Upcycle Foods Tins into Doodled Tin Candles
- How to Make Bias Tape without Bias Maker
- 14 DIY Kitchen Wall Decor Ideas
- Lettuce Edge Hem Tutorial
- Blackberry Mint Ice Cream
- Floral Hoop Earrings
- How to Use Pine Straw as Mulch
- Make an Easy Patchwork Denim Skirt
- Personalized Dog Leash Holder
- Kristin Anderson - Editor