DIY Bike Rack
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Create this simple DIY bike rack to store your bikes when not in use. This woodcraft idea allows you to make this rack with wood scraps you might already have. It's one of the best DIY wood projects because this rack is self-supporting and compact. It can be easily moved inside or outside. Set the stand up alone or grouped with the other stands. Personalize these stands with paint or stain so that each bike owner will know where to place their bike after a day of riding.
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Primary TechniqueWood Crafts
Read NextDIY Wood Pallet Coffee Table
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
This Rustic Mason Jar Wall Vase DIY takes a bunch of scrap materials and turns them into something beautiful. Mason jar crafts have… Continue reading: "Rustic Mason Jar Wall Vase DIY"
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Dollar Tree Christmas Tree Cone
- Diy Sinus Relief Shower Steamers
- Toilet Paper Roll Countdown Calendar
- Hanging Star Holiday Countdown Calendar
- Peppermint Bath Gems
- Crochet Mini Santa Hat Ornament With Single Crochets
- Snowman Top Hat Jenga Block Ornaments
- Free Christmas Gifts List Template Printable
- Crochet For A Cure
- How To Makeover End Tables