DIY Bike Rack
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Create this simple DIY bike rack to store your bikes when not in use. This woodcraft idea allows you to make this rack with wood scraps you might already have. It's one of the best DIY wood projects because this rack is self-supporting and compact. It can be easily moved inside or outside. Set the stand up alone or grouped with the other stands. Personalize these stands with paint or stain so that each bike owner will know where to place their bike after a day of riding.
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Primary TechniqueWood Crafts
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- DIY Bug Repellent Lotion Bars
- DIY Summer Sun Coasters
- How to Make a Marbled Metal Planter
- DIY White Christmas Banner
- Farmhouse Fa La La Holiday Decor DIY
- Boho-Chic Light Fixture DIY
- DIY Abstract Painted Storage Boxes
- DIY Color Blocked Candy Dishes
- Easy DIY Serving Tray
- DIY Rainbow Tote Bag