Ceiling DIY Wine Bottle Holder
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Whether you collect wine or want to keep your numerous wine bottles organized, this DIY wood project will be perfect for your needs. Unlike most DIY wine racks, this Ceiling DIY Wine Bottle Holder can conveniently attach to your basement ceiling. This DIY pallet project can hold a large wine collection despite it’s compact size. The design of this small wood project shows off your wine bottles while making it easy for you to pull out one of your bottles whenever you want. With just a few pallets and some determination, you can have a beautiful, sturdy DIY wine rack in no time.
Time to CompleteWeekend project
Primary TechniqueWood Crafts
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Simple DIY Drawer Organizers
- Diy Reversible Bucket Hat
- How To Make Green Tea Bombs
- Lemon Poppy Seed Cake Recipe
- Ham and Cheese Quiche Cups
- Free Printable DIY Garden Markers
- Easy Mother’s Day Gift: A Motherhood Journal Jar
- Free Camping Coloring Pages And Activity Pages For Kids
- Tie Dye Design Handmade Soap
- Free Printable Vegetable Planting Calendar