American Flag DIY Wood Pallet
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Looking to add a little bit of homemade vintage decor for this Fourth of July? Well, this American Flag DIY Wood Pallet is the perfect craft for you! After gathering and nailing the wood together, paint a few layers of the classic patriotic colors- red, white and blue. When it's all dry, you can either hang this DIY outdoor decor piece on the front of your home or just rest it up against the side of your house. This easy holiday decor piece will make sparks fly this summer!
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Primary TechniqueWood Crafts
Holiday4th of July
Project TypeMake a Project
Read NextDIY Wood Bookshelf
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
Whether you have a bunch of pencils or office supplies this Cute DIY Recycled Storage Container is the perfect way for you to store… Continue reading: "Cute DIY Recycled Storage Containervideocam"
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Super Easy Crochet Cluster Bunch Blanket
- Easy Slow Cooker Chocolate Chip Keto Cake Recipe
- Learn How To Make A Simple Crochet Scarf
- Fun And Free Printable Summer Reading Bingo Challenge
- Colorful Beach Inspired Dollar Store Diy Coasters
- How To Make Your Own Diy Reusable Swiffer Duster Refills
- Toilet Paper Roll Pikachu
- Easy Double Thick Textured Crochet Square Potholder
- Paper Bag Monkey Puppet
- Doily Stencilled Old China Plates