This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Adorable Antique Tin Can DIY Washboard
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
From the blogger: "Empty tin cans can be used for so many different things but if you're looking for a unique idea to recycle a large tin can, then this adorable washboard that doubles up as a shelf might be just the thing. It looks lovely in the bathroom and it's the perfect size to hold all those little bottles. If you have basic woodworking skills and you know how to use a hammer then you can make one in a morning."
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Read NextGold Hexagon DIY End Table
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Easiest Crochet Chunky Blanket Quick Christmas Gift Idea
- Snowman Christmas Countdown Calendar
- Basket Snowman Craft
- Turkey Bookmark
- Paper Cup Elf
- Candy Cane Whipped Body Butter
- Christmas Grinch Phone Case
- Printable Christmas Word List Game
- Sunny Headband
- Five Unique Diy Christmas Cards Using Three Fun Techniques