No Sew Vintage Napkins Table Runner
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
From the blogger: "My husband's 95 year old grandma is cleaning out her townhouse. So it came to no surprise that I received a phone call one day asking if I would want all her table linens. Unsure of what I would do with them all, I still brought them home. After sorting through the pile of antique cloth napkins, I selected the most pretty linens and used them to create the easiest and quickest table runner... and there was no sewing machine needed."
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Primary TechniqueNo Sew Project
- Cloth napkins
- Craft scissors
DIY Project Instructions
Use your iron to press out the wrinkles in the cloth napkins and linens.
Lay the linens out in a layout you like best.
Cut strips of Heat-n-Bond to place underneath where the linens overlap.
Press the linens to secure the Heat-n-Bond tape.
Repeat this process until you've formed a long chain.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
- No Sew Vintage Napkins Table Runner
- Decorative DIY Glass Craft
- Pine Cone Easy Table Decorations
- DIY Wooden Trees Tablescape
- Geometric DIY Bowl
- DIY Watercolor Painted Plate
- Fabulous Flannel and Lace DIY Table Runner
- Leather Patchwork DIY Table Runner
- Lovely Table Runner Tutorial
- Charming Autumn Tablescape
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Cute Valentines Gnome Paper Craft For Kids
- Printable Outer Space Word Scramble
- Coconut Oil Deodorant Recipe With Essential Oils
- Diy Saline Wipes For Eyes
- Free Valentine’s Day Word Scramble For Kids
- Fabric Tortilla Warmer (video)
- Easy Valentine’s Day Cake Mix Cookies Bars
- Valentine's Day Bath Bombs Diy
- Printable Winter Word Scramble
- Make Kitchen Scrubbers Out Of Mesh Bags