No Sew Vintage Napkins Table Runner
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
From the blogger: "My husband's 95 year old grandma is cleaning out her townhouse. So it came to no surprise that I received a phone call one day asking if I would want all her table linens. Unsure of what I would do with them all, I still brought them home. After sorting through the pile of antique cloth napkins, I selected the most pretty linens and used them to create the easiest and quickest table runner... and there was no sewing machine needed."
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Primary TechniqueNo Sew Project
- Cloth napkins
- Craft scissors
DIY Project Instructions
Use your iron to press out the wrinkles in the cloth napkins and linens.
Lay the linens out in a layout you like best.
Cut strips of Heat-n-Bond to place underneath where the linens overlap.
Press the linens to secure the Heat-n-Bond tape.
Repeat this process until you've formed a long chain.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
This DIY planter idea is hands down the more adorable one out there. Just try to resist these Too Cute DIY Concrete Planters! They… Continue reading: "Too Cute DIY Concrete Planters"
- Decorative DIY Glass Craft
- Pine Cone Easy Table Decorations
- Fabulous Flannel and Lace DIY Table Runner
- DIY Watercolor Painted Plate
- Lovely Table Runner Tutorial
- Thanksgiving Table Setting
- Leather Patchwork DIY Table Runner
- No Sew Vintage Napkins Table Runner
- Geometric DIY Bowl
- Painted Burlap Table Runner
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Printable Rainy Day Coloring Page
- Christmas Craft For Kids – Rudolph Puppets
- Toaster Repurpose
- Printable I Spy Sweets
- Pumpkin Spice Doily Potholder
- Farmhouse Book Stack Craft
- Printable Fall Coloring Pages
- Diy - Maleficent Staff
- Cinnamon Swirl Apple Bread Recipe
- How To Carve Pumpkins For Halloween