DIY Mason Jar Centerpieces
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Looking for lovely DIY table decorations for summer? Make these DIY Mason Jar Centerpieces! Perfect for a summer wedding or party, these metallic-hued painted mason jars are the perfect chic home decor crafts. You could even pair them with fake flowers and powered string lights to get a unique summer glow. If you are looking for mason jar wedding centerpieces, or just a fun decorative craft for summer, then this is the DIY project for you. If you love mason jar ideas, start making this DIY project today.
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Primary TechniqueDIY Craft
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
"When reorganizing our linen closet and open shelving last fall, I decided enough was enough and went in search for a way to collect… Continue reading: "How to Make a Gorgeous Twine-Wrapped Storage Box"
- Fabulous Flannel and Lace DIY Table Runner
- Decorative DIY Glass Craft
- Pine Cone Easy Table Decorations
- No Sew Vintage Napkins Table Runner
- Table Decorations: 40 Centerpieces for Your Tables
- DIY Wooden Trees Tablescape
- Geometric DIY Bowl
- Leather Patchwork DIY Table Runner
- DIY Burlap Table Runner
- Painted Burlap Table Runner
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Adorable Hot Pads In 5 Minutes
- 3d Wood Snowman
- Holiday Sleigh Decor
- Diy Gift Boxes
- Diy Winter Wreath Idea
- How To Make A Paper Christmas Honeycomb Ball?
- Easy Winter Funfetti Dunkaroo Dip Recipe
- Faux Snow Christmas Ornaments
- Super Simple Diy Christmas Doormat
- Folded Fabric Ornament