Vinyl Flooring Furniture Makeover Idea
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
This table hack will give you an affordable option for transforming any old, chipped tables. You can easily make tables look like new with this Vinyl Flooring Furniture Makeover Idea. Since vinyl flooring is sturdy but easy to cut, it’s the perfect tool to fix old tables. Whether you grabbed some thrift store tables to fix or your tables need a makeover, this DIY furniture idea will give you tips and tricks on how to revamp furniture. This hack is even more affordable if you ask a hardware store for leftover flooring or use scrap flooring.
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Primary TechniqueFurniture Projects
Project TypeMake a Project
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
- Farmhouse Chic Furniture Makeover
- Shabby Chic Card Table Makeover
- $20 Sofa Paint Makeover
- Vintage French Furniture Makeover
- Chalky Finish Nightstand Refurbish
- Antique Window DIY Coffee Table
- Old Drawer DIY Candle Holder
- Rustic Industrial DIY Night Stand
- Gorgeous Ombre IKEA Dresser Hack
- Fresh Filing Cabinet Makeover
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Easy Coconut and Avocado Face Mask
- Whipped Green Tea and Coconut Oil Moisturizer
- Outdoor Sun Loungers
- Testors Craft Acrylic Paint
- Easy DIY Shiplap Walls
- Hanging Felt Succulent Garden
- Outdoor built-in bench
- Farmhouse Etagere Bookcase
- DIY Suede Shift Dress
- DIY Knife Pleated Dress