Vinyl Flooring Furniture Makeover Idea
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
This table hack will give you an affordable option for transforming any old, chipped tables. You can easily make tables look like new with this Vinyl Flooring Furniture Makeover Idea. Since vinyl flooring is sturdy but easy to cut, it’s the perfect tool to fix old tables. Whether you grabbed some thrift store tables to fix or your tables need a makeover, this DIY furniture idea will give you tips and tricks on how to revamp furniture. This hack is even more affordable if you ask a hardware store for leftover flooring or use scrap flooring.
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Primary TechniqueFurniture Projects
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
- DIY Hanging Pallet Wood Shelf
- Metallic Gold Side Table Makeover
- Rustic Industrial DIY Night Stand
- Easy Distressing Furniture Tutorial
- Tips for Staining a Farmhouse Table
- Side Table DIY Furniture Makeover
- Color Splash DIY File Cabinet Makeover
- Old Drawer DIY Candle Holder
- Fresh Filing Cabinet Makeover
- DIY Spray Paint Trunk Makeover
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Long Lasting Play Dough Recipe With Crayons
- Halloween Melted Crayon Pumpkin
- Easy Vertical Succulent Garden From A Wood Pallet
- Charming Free Printable Christmas Banner
- Washi Tape Ornaments
- Dollar Tree Fall Wreath Diy
- Repurposed Santa Treat Box
- Halloween Pencil Case
- Upcycled Dollar Store Pumpkins For Autumn Decor
- Diy Christmas Candy Wrapper