Vinyl Flooring Furniture Makeover Idea
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
This table hack will give you an affordable option for transforming any old, chipped tables. You can easily make tables look like new with this Vinyl Flooring Furniture Makeover Idea. Since vinyl flooring is sturdy but easy to cut, it’s the perfect tool to fix old tables. Whether you grabbed some thrift store tables to fix or your tables need a makeover, this DIY furniture idea will give you tips and tricks on how to revamp furniture. This hack is even more affordable if you ask a hardware store for leftover flooring or use scrap flooring.
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Primary TechniqueFurniture Projects
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
- Side Table DIY Furniture Makeover
- Antique Window DIY Coffee Table
- $20 Sofa Paint Makeover
- Metallic Gold Side Table Makeover
- Painted Upholstery IKEA Chair Hack
- Mid-Century Modern Dorm Room Dresser Makeover
- Gorgeous Ombre IKEA Dresser Hack
- Farmhouse Chic Furniture Makeover
- Easy Distressing Furniture Tutorial
- Thrifty DIY Dresser Makeover
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Exfoliating Sugar Scrub Bars With Essential Oils
- How to Grow Black Eyed Susans
- Modern Farmhouse Dining Room Table
- Heart Garland For Valentine's Day (+no Sew Version)
- Unicorn Hot Chocolate Bombs
- Easy Crochet Flower
- Printable Valentine's Day Word Scramble
- Aldi Reusable Shopping Bag
- Printable Sports Word Search
- Easy Valentine’s Day Fox Craft For Kids