Vinyl Flooring Furniture Makeover Idea
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
This table hack will give you an affordable option for transforming any old, chipped tables. You can easily make tables look like new with this Vinyl Flooring Furniture Makeover Idea. Since vinyl flooring is sturdy but easy to cut, it’s the perfect tool to fix old tables. Whether you grabbed some thrift store tables to fix or your tables need a makeover, this DIY furniture idea will give you tips and tricks on how to revamp furniture. This hack is even more affordable if you ask a hardware store for leftover flooring or use scrap flooring.
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Primary TechniqueFurniture Projects
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
Vintage suitcases are taking the upcycling world by storm. Just look at this Bathroom Upcycled DIY Medicine Cabinet to see why! This… Continue reading: "Bathroom Upcycled DIY Medicine Cabinet"
- Mid-Century Modern Dorm Room Dresser Makeover
- Rustic Industrial DIY Night Stand
- Farmhouse Chic Furniture Makeover
- Rolling Chalky Finish Dorm Room Caddy
- Metallic Gold Side Table Makeover
- Shabby Chic Card Table Makeover
- DIY Adirondack Chair Makeover
- Hallway DIY Console Table
- Side Table DIY Furniture Makeover
- Fresh Filing Cabinet Makeover
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- How To Make Soap With Wine
- Homemade Playdough Recipe
- Halloween Yarn Mummy Craft
- Air Fryer Cauliflower Recipe
- Air Dry Clay Arum Lilies
- China Plate Mosaic
- Diy Massage Soap Bars
- Easy And Quick Crochet Blanket With Raised Texture
- Soft Homemade Cheese Buns
- Air Fryer Frozen French Fries