Vinyl Flooring Furniture Makeover Idea
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
This table hack will give you an affordable option for transforming any old, chipped tables. You can easily make tables look like new with this Vinyl Flooring Furniture Makeover Idea. Since vinyl flooring is sturdy but easy to cut, it’s the perfect tool to fix old tables. Whether you grabbed some thrift store tables to fix or your tables need a makeover, this DIY furniture idea will give you tips and tricks on how to revamp furniture. This hack is even more affordable if you ask a hardware store for leftover flooring or use scrap flooring.
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Primary TechniqueFurniture Projects
Project TypeMake a Project
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
- Gorgeous Ombre IKEA Dresser Hack
- Farmhouse Chic Furniture Makeover
- Easy Distressing Furniture Tutorial
- $20 Sofa Paint Makeover
- Side Table DIY Furniture Makeover
- Color Splash DIY File Cabinet Makeover
- Shabby Chic Card Table Makeover
- DIY Spray Paint Trunk Makeover
- Vintage French Furniture Makeover
- Metallic Gold Side Table Makeover
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Wüsthof Urban Farmer Utility Knife
- Blue Jean Planter
- Valentine's Day Wreath
- Valentine's Day Pillows
- Kitchen Counter Top Make Over with Floor Paint
- DIY Valentine's Day Pallet Nail Art
- DIY Valentine's Day Decor
- 40 Meals in 4 Hours Slow Cooker Freezer
- Homemade Veiners
- Watermelon Bulky Yarn Baby Hat