Vintage French Furniture Makeover
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Get ready to transform your dated nightstand into a trendy side table. This Vintage French Furniture Makeover will convert your boring old table into a statement piece your friends will envy. Even if you're a beginner DIY-er, you can still make a table that looks like it was bought in a Parisian antique shop. Simply paint the table the desired color and then follow the tutorial to get that chic French graphic print on the top; yes, it's that easy! With this DIY furniture project, you no longer need to search through shops and pay tons of money to get a unique piece like this.
Time to CompleteWeekend project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
- Dresser Makeover
- How to Weather Wood
- Nautical Dresser Furniture Makeover
- Mid-Century Modern Dorm Room Dresser Makeover
- Vintage French Furniture Makeover
- Rolling Chalky Finish Dorm Room Caddy
- Farmhouse Chic Furniture Makeover
- Thrifty DIY Dresser Makeover
- Antique Window DIY Coffee Table
- Old Drawer DIY Candle Holder
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Printable Christmas Coloring Pages
- Upcycle Washboards For Christmas!
- Christmas Cookie Sugar Scrub
- Diy Candy Cane Salt Scrub
- Christmas Wreath Homemade Soap Recipe
- Diy Upcycled Cereal Box Gift Bags
- Reindeer Footprint Holiday Craft
- Easy Handmade Holiday Cards
- How To Make Handmade Cards In Less Than 30 Seconds
- Diy Photo Tile Coaster - Handcrafted Christmas Gift To Last A Lifetime