Vintage French Furniture Makeover
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Get ready to transform your dated nightstand into a trendy side table. This Vintage French Furniture Makeover will convert your boring old table into a statement piece your friends will envy. Even if you're a beginner DIY-er, you can still make a table that looks like it was bought in a Parisian antique shop. Simply paint the table the desired color and then follow the tutorial to get that chic French graphic print on the top; yes, it's that easy! With this DIY furniture project, you no longer need to search through shops and pay tons of money to get a unique piece like this.
Time to CompleteWeekend project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
Vintage suitcases are taking the upcycling world by storm. Just look at this Bathroom Upcycled DIY Medicine Cabinet to see why! This… Continue reading: "Bathroom Upcycled DIY Medicine Cabinet"
- DIY Hanging Pallet Wood Shelf
- Rustic Industrial DIY Night Stand
- Easy Distressing Furniture Tutorial
- Metallic Gold Side Table Makeover
- Farmhouse Chic Furniture Makeover
- $20 Sofa Paint Makeover
- Antique Window DIY Coffee Table
- Nautical Dresser Furniture Makeover
- Bamboo Desk DIY Makeover
- Tips for Staining a Farmhouse Table
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Repurposed Santa Treat Box
- Halloween Pencil Case
- Upcycled Dollar Store Pumpkins For Autumn Decor
- Diy Christmas Candy Wrapper
- Easy To Make Felt Gift Bags For Hanukkah Or Christmas
- Batik Style Prayer Flags Using Glue
- Free Christmas Printables
- Easy Halloween Paper Wreath
- Cereal Box Tombstone Diy For Halloween
- Diy Halloween Skull Wreath