Vintage French Furniture Makeover
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Get ready to transform your dated nightstand into a trendy side table. This Vintage French Furniture Makeover will convert your boring old table into a statement piece your friends will envy. Even if you're a beginner DIY-er, you can still make a table that looks like it was bought in a Parisian antique shop. Simply paint the table the desired color and then follow the tutorial to get that chic French graphic print on the top; yes, it's that easy! With this DIY furniture project, you no longer need to search through shops and pay tons of money to get a unique piece like this.
Time to CompleteWeekend project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
Bandanas aren't just for tying your hair up or knotting it around your neck, but they make fantastic throw pillows too! Make these… Continue reading: "Easy DIY Bandana Throw Pillows"
- Thrifty DIY Dresser Makeover
- Nautical Dresser Furniture Makeover
- Mid-Century Modern Dorm Room Dresser Makeover
- DIY Hanging Pallet Wood Shelf
- $20 Sofa Paint Makeover
- Farmhouse Chic Furniture Makeover
- Color Splash DIY File Cabinet Makeover
- Vintage French Furniture Makeover
- How to Paint on Laminate Furniture
- Dresser Makeover
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Printable I Spy Summer
- How To Make A Double Crochet Rectangle Base In Rounds
- Lily's Floral Rectangle Doily
- Printables For Kids
- Adorable Clay Craft
- Water Games To Play In A Sprinkler
- Blooming Flower Crochet Doily
- Farmhouse Style Coasters Dollar Tree Diy Craft
- Wood Slice Garden Markers
- Make Your Garden Oasis More Vibrant With Painted Rocks