Vintage French Furniture Makeover
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Get ready to transform your dated nightstand into a trendy side table. This Vintage French Furniture Makeover will convert your boring old table into a statement piece your friends will envy. Even if you're a beginner DIY-er, you can still make a table that looks like it was bought in a Parisian antique shop. Simply paint the table the desired color and then follow the tutorial to get that chic French graphic print on the top; yes, it's that easy! With this DIY furniture project, you no longer need to search through shops and pay tons of money to get a unique piece like this.
Time to complete: Weekend project
Primary Technique: Repurposing
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
- Gorgeous Ombre IKEA Dresser Hack
- Shabby Chic Card Table Makeover
- DIY Spray Paint Trunk Makeover
- Metallic Gold Side Table Makeover
- $20 Sofa Paint Makeover
- Vintage French Furniture Makeover
- Side Table DIY Furniture Makeover
- Hallway DIY Console Table
- Color Splash DIY File Cabinet Makeover
- Chalky Finish Nightstand Refurbish
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Wüsthof Urban Farmer Utility Knife
- Blue Jean Planter
- Valentine's Day Wreath
- Valentine's Day Pillows
- Kitchen Counter Top Make Over with Floor Paint
- DIY Valentine's Day Pallet Nail Art
- DIY Valentine's Day Decor
- 40 Meals in 4 Hours Slow Cooker Freezer
- Homemade Veiners
- Watermelon Bulky Yarn Baby Hat