Vintage French Furniture Makeover
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Get ready to transform your dated nightstand into a trendy side table. This Vintage French Furniture Makeover will convert your boring old table into a statement piece your friends will envy. Even if you're a beginner DIY-er, you can still make a table that looks like it was bought in a Parisian antique shop. Simply paint the table the desired color and then follow the tutorial to get that chic French graphic print on the top; yes, it's that easy! With this DIY furniture project, you no longer need to search through shops and pay tons of money to get a unique piece like this.
Time to CompleteWeekend project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
"When reorganizing our linen closet and open shelving last fall, I decided enough was enough and went in search for a way to collect… Continue reading: "How to Make a Gorgeous Twine-Wrapped Storage Box"
- Fresh Filing Cabinet Makeover
- Farmhouse Chic Furniture Makeover
- Gorgeous Ombre IKEA Dresser Hack
- Vintage French Furniture Makeover
- How to Paint a Ceiling Fan
- DIY Crackle Paint Finish Table Top
- Mealtime Prayer Hand Painted Table Top
- Shabby Chic Card Table Makeover
- How to Distress New Hardware
- Easy Distressing Furniture Tutorial
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Adorable Hot Pads In 5 Minutes
- 3d Wood Snowman
- Holiday Sleigh Decor
- Diy Gift Boxes
- Diy Winter Wreath Idea
- How To Make A Paper Christmas Honeycomb Ball?
- Easy Winter Funfetti Dunkaroo Dip Recipe
- Faux Snow Christmas Ornaments
- Super Simple Diy Christmas Doormat
- Folded Fabric Ornament