Old Drawer DIY Candle Holder
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Get crafty without spending a ton with this Old Drawer DIY Candle Holder! Give any room of yours a glow with dollar store craft ideas like this easy DIY Candle holder. If you love thrifting, be on the lookout for any old drawers or even small wooden boxes to create some spray paint crafts like this one. By simply using spray paint and stamping your favorite designs, you will have a personable and charming home decor project that will add beautifully to any room in your home. This can be a simple mantel decoration, bathroom or bedroom decor, or even a table decorating idea.
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
- Vintage French Furniture Makeover
- Mealtime Prayer Hand Painted Table Top
- Shabby Chic Card Table Makeover
- Farmhouse Chic Furniture Makeover
- DIY Adirondack Chair Makeover
- Old Drawer DIY Candle Holder
- Hallway DIY Console Table
- DIY Hanging Pallet Wood Shelf
- Metallic Gold Side Table Makeover
- Dresser Makeover
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Crochet Mini Treat Bags
- Elastic Waist Skirt Pattern
- Springtime Funfetti Cake Mix Cookie Recipe
- Shrimp Parmesan Salad Recipe
- Slow Cooker Chili Chicken Soup
- Sore Muscle Bath Sale Recipe
- Italian Sausage Sliders Sandwiches
- How To Make Chex™ Party Mix In A Slow Cooker
- How to Color Your Own Hair at Home
- Free Pirate Word Search And Word Scramble For Kids