Old Drawer DIY Candle Holder
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Get crafty without spending a ton with this Old Drawer DIY Candle Holder! Give any room of yours a glow with dollar store craft ideas like this easy DIY Candle holder. If you love thrifting, be on the lookout for any old drawers or even small wooden boxes to create some spray paint crafts like this one. By simply using spray paint and stamping your favorite designs, you will have a personable and charming home decor project that will add beautifully to any room in your home. This can be a simple mantel decoration, bathroom or bedroom decor, or even a table decorating idea.
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
- Shabby Chic Card Table Makeover
- Farmhouse Chic Furniture Makeover
- Nautical Dresser Furniture Makeover
- Antique Window DIY Coffee Table
- Old Drawer DIY Candle Holder
- How to Properly Paint a Table
- How to Weather Wood
- Fresh Filing Cabinet Makeover
- $20 Sofa Paint Makeover
- Rustic Industrial DIY Night Stand
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Wood Slice Garden Markers
- Make Your Garden Oasis More Vibrant With Painted Rocks
- Essential Oil Recipe Box
- Diy Sidewalk Chalk In Custom Colors
- Tips For Making Miniatures
- Easy Coastal Decor With A Twist Of Avocado
- Road Map Planters
- Homemade Eye Firming Cream
- Tshirt Yarn Crochet Trivet Potholder
- Shay Collar