Old Drawer DIY Candle Holder
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Get crafty without spending a ton with this Old Drawer DIY Candle Holder! Give any room of yours a glow with dollar store craft ideas like this easy DIY Candle holder. If you love thrifting, be on the lookout for any old drawers or even small wooden boxes to create some spray paint crafts like this one. By simply using spray paint and stamping your favorite designs, you will have a personable and charming home decor project that will add beautifully to any room in your home. This can be a simple mantel decoration, bathroom or bedroom decor, or even a table decorating idea.
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
"This apple cider vinegar hair rinse is easy to make by infusing it with one or more herbs. This herbal rinse helps restore the pH… Continue reading: "How to Make an Herbal Apple Cider Vinegar Hair Rinse Recipe For Any Hair Type"
- DIY Hanging Pallet Wood Shelf
- Rustic Industrial DIY Night Stand
- Easy Distressing Furniture Tutorial
- Metallic Gold Side Table Makeover
- Bamboo Desk DIY Makeover
- Nautical Dresser Furniture Makeover
- $20 Sofa Paint Makeover
- Farmhouse Chic Furniture Makeover
- Color Splash DIY File Cabinet Makeover
- Antique Window DIY Coffee Table
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Washi Tape Ornaments
- Dollar Tree Fall Wreath Diy
- Repurposed Santa Treat Box
- Halloween Pencil Case
- Upcycled Dollar Store Pumpkins For Autumn Decor
- Diy Christmas Candy Wrapper
- Easy To Make Felt Gift Bags For Hanukkah Or Christmas
- Batik Style Prayer Flags Using Glue
- Free Christmas Printables
- Easy Halloween Paper Wreath