Old Drawer DIY Candle Holder
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Get crafty without spending a ton with this Old Drawer DIY Candle Holder! Give any room of yours a glow with dollar store craft ideas like this easy DIY Candle holder. If you love thrifting, be on the lookout for any old drawers or even small wooden boxes to create some spray paint crafts like this one. By simply using spray paint and stamping your favorite designs, you will have a personable and charming home decor project that will add beautifully to any room in your home. This can be a simple mantel decoration, bathroom or bedroom decor, or even a table decorating idea.
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
Who says that organizing has to be boring or expensive? This Unique Geometric DIY Shelf Project will change the way you think about… Continue reading: "Unique Geometric DIY Shelf Project"
- Rustic Industrial DIY Night Stand
- Farmhouse Chic Furniture Makeover
- Vintage French Furniture Makeover
- Tips for Staining a Farmhouse Table
- DIY Hanging Pallet Wood Shelf
- Dresser Makeover
- Shabby Chic Card Table Makeover
- Gorgeous Ombre IKEA Dresser Hack
- Fresh Filing Cabinet Makeover
- Bamboo Desk DIY Makeover
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- 42 Things To Do When Planning Your Next Party
- 42 Things In Your Laundry Room + Beautiful Decorating Ideas
- Refinishing Wood Furniture Diy + Learn From Our Mistakes
- Kitchen Hacks: 12-ingredient Dry Rub For Ribs
- Ranch Hands' Bbq Pulled Pork Sandwiches With Spicy Coleslaw
- Not-your-average Garden Vegetable Tuna Casserole
- Diy Face Masks
- Blueberry Lemon Easy Sugar Scrub Recipe
- Unicorn Snot Glitter Gel
- Toilet Paper Roll Butterfly Craft For Kids