Old Drawer DIY Candle Holder
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Get crafty without spending a ton with this Old Drawer DIY Candle Holder! Give any room of yours a glow with dollar store craft ideas like this easy DIY Candle holder. If you love thrifting, be on the lookout for any old drawers or even small wooden boxes to create some spray paint crafts like this one. By simply using spray paint and stamping your favorite designs, you will have a personable and charming home decor project that will add beautifully to any room in your home. This can be a simple mantel decoration, bathroom or bedroom decor, or even a table decorating idea.
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Read NextFarmhouse Chic Furniture Makeover
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
- Farmhouse Chic Furniture Makeover
- $20 Sofa Paint Makeover
- Color Splash DIY File Cabinet Makeover
- Thrifty DIY Dresser Makeover
- Old Drawer DIY Candle Holder
- DIY Hanging Pallet Wood Shelf
- Nautical Dresser Furniture Makeover
- Mealtime Prayer Hand Painted Table Top
- Vintage French Furniture Makeover
- Fresh Filing Cabinet Makeover
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Chocolate Waffle Crochet Blanket
- How To Make Yardzee
- Mason Jar Lid Drink Coasters
- Beautiful Diy Textured Vase
- Papercraft Leprechaun Puppet
- How To Dye Easter Eggs
- Eater Egg Paper Craft
- Raised Square Crochet Blanket Motif
- Printable Space Coloring Page
- Patching Sewing