Nautical Dresser Furniture Makeover
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
You are going to love thrifting for old furniture once you realize how easy it is to learn how to paint furniture with this Nautical Dresser Furniture Makeover tutorial. You can find trash and make it into a total treasure in no time and you are going to love your final product. Dressers are a great way to add to your existing home decor and are fantastic when you are looking for more storage space. You can place one in your hallway, like in this project, to have more space to organize, store, and decorate for the holidays with a few DIY home decor projects. You will love the transition an old piece of furniture can make and this repurposing project will get you hooked fast!
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Primary TechniqueFurniture Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
Vintage suitcases are taking the upcycling world by storm. Just look at this Bathroom Upcycled DIY Medicine Cabinet to see why! This… Continue reading: "Bathroom Upcycled DIY Medicine Cabinet"
- Fresh Filing Cabinet Makeover
- DIY Hanging Pallet Wood Shelf
- Rustic Industrial DIY Night Stand
- Shabby Chic Card Table Makeover
- How to Distress New Hardware
- Metallic Gold Side Table Makeover
- Tips for Staining a Farmhouse Table
- Farmhouse Chic Furniture Makeover
- Amazing Wardrobe Furniture Makeover
- Hallway DIY Console Table
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Aqua Sole Bracelet Design
- Venetian Bead Shop
- Watermelon Kiwi Popsicles Recipe
- Mango Strawberry Sugar Scrub Recipe
- Indoor/outdoor Planter
- Super Easy And Quick Crochet Doily Placemat
- Shea Butter And Colloidal Oats Whipped Soap
- Cotton Boll Wreath Diy
- One For All Basic Crochet Finger Puppet Pattern
- Printable Desserts Word Scramble