Nautical Dresser Furniture Makeover
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
You are going to love thrifting for old furniture once you realize how easy it is to learn how to paint furniture with this Nautical Dresser Furniture Makeover tutorial. You can find trash and make it into a total treasure in no time and you are going to love your final product. Dressers are a great way to add to your existing home decor and are fantastic when you are looking for more storage space. You can place one in your hallway, like in this project, to have more space to organize, store, and decorate for the holidays with a few DIY home decor projects. You will love the transition an old piece of furniture can make and this repurposing project will get you hooked fast!
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Primary TechniqueFurniture Projects
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
- Side Table DIY Furniture Makeover
- Old Drawer DIY Candle Holder
- Farmhouse Chic Furniture Makeover
- How to Get a Farmhouse Style Finish
- Dresser Makeover
- Antique Window DIY Coffee Table
- Fresh Filing Cabinet Makeover
- How to Paint on Laminate Furniture
- Color Splash DIY File Cabinet Makeover
- Rustic Industrial DIY Night Stand
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Unbe-leaf-able DIY Fall Wreath
- Bonjour Riviera French Press
- Zina, EfZin Creations
- Kyocera Ceramic Camp Kitchen Knife
- Glitter Key DIY Necklace
- Tall Skinny PVC Pipe DIY Wine Rack
- Easy DIY Gel Air Freshener
- DIY Colored Glitter Pencils
- Precious Hearts Easy DIY Headboard