Nautical Dresser Furniture Makeover
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
You are going to love thrifting for old furniture once you realize how easy it is to learn how to paint furniture with this Nautical Dresser Furniture Makeover tutorial. You can find trash and make it into a total treasure in no time and you are going to love your final product. Dressers are a great way to add to your existing home decor and are fantastic when you are looking for more storage space. You can place one in your hallway, like in this project, to have more space to organize, store, and decorate for the holidays with a few DIY home decor projects. You will love the transition an old piece of furniture can make and this repurposing project will get you hooked fast!
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Primary TechniqueFurniture Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
"This apple cider vinegar hair rinse is easy to make by infusing it with one or more herbs. This herbal rinse helps restore the pH… Continue reading: "How to Make an Herbal Apple Cider Vinegar Hair Rinse Recipe For Any Hair Type"
- DIY Hanging Pallet Wood Shelf
- Rustic Industrial DIY Night Stand
- Easy Distressing Furniture Tutorial
- Metallic Gold Side Table Makeover
- Bamboo Desk DIY Makeover
- Nautical Dresser Furniture Makeover
- $20 Sofa Paint Makeover
- Farmhouse Chic Furniture Makeover
- Color Splash DIY File Cabinet Makeover
- Antique Window DIY Coffee Table
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Washi Tape Ornaments
- Dollar Tree Fall Wreath Diy
- Repurposed Santa Treat Box
- Halloween Pencil Case
- Upcycled Dollar Store Pumpkins For Autumn Decor
- Diy Christmas Candy Wrapper
- Easy To Make Felt Gift Bags For Hanukkah Or Christmas
- Batik Style Prayer Flags Using Glue
- Free Christmas Printables
- Easy Halloween Paper Wreath