Nautical Dresser Furniture Makeover
By: Erin and Dan from diypassion.com
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
You are going to love thrifting for old furniture once you realize how easy it is to learn how to paint furniture with this Nautical Dresser Furniture Makeover tutorial. You can find trash and make it into a total treasure in no time and you are going to love your final product. Dressers are a great way to add to your existing home decor and are fantastic when you are looking for more storage space. You can place one in your hallway, like in this project, to have more space to organize, store, and decorate for the holidays with a few DIY home decor projects. You will love the transition an old piece of furniture can make and this repurposing project will get you hooked fast!
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Primary TechniqueFurniture Projects
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Nautical Wreath from Old Denim Jeans
- Huge DIY Built-in Shelving Unit
- Christmas and Holly DIY Table Centerpiece
- Delicious Homemade Cinnamon Extract
- Homemade Cinnamon Soap Bars
- Colorful DIY Thanksgiving Napkin Rings
- Ombre Typography DIY Serving Tray
- Minimalist DIY Hanging Shelves
- Charming Autumn Tablescape
- DIY Soap with Essential Oils