IKEA Hack Plank Side Table
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
From the blogger: "Here’s a simple IKEA hack for a side table or nightstand! Begin with a basic IKEA 24" x 24" lack table. First, paint it the color of your choice. Decide on the width of wood you want to use and determine how many boards will fit across the table top. Cut each to a length just a few inches longer than the table on each side. Sand and stain the boards, then use a whitewash technique to create a driftwood finish. Use this as a side table, nightstand, or whatever works in your home. This same process can work for a coffee table, sofa table, entry table or console as well."
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Primary TechniqueFurniture Projects
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
- Shabby Chic Card Table Makeover
- Chalky Finish Nightstand Refurbish
- $20 Sofa Paint Makeover
- Farmhouse Chic Furniture Makeover
- Vintage French Furniture Makeover
- Antique Window DIY Coffee Table
- Old Drawer DIY Candle Holder
- Rustic Industrial DIY Night Stand
- Gorgeous Ombre IKEA Dresser Hack
- Color Splash DIY File Cabinet Makeover
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Outdoor Sun Loungers
- Testors Craft Acrylic Paint
- Easy DIY Shiplap Walls
- Hanging Felt Succulent Garden
- Outdoor built-in bench
- Farmhouse Etagere Bookcase
- DIY Suede Shift Dress
- DIY Knife Pleated Dress
- Adorable UP-Inspired DIY Halloween Costume
- How to Clean Old Bottles