IKEA Hack Plank Side Table
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
From the blogger: "Here’s a simple IKEA hack for a side table or nightstand! Begin with a basic IKEA 24" x 24" lack table. First, paint it the color of your choice. Decide on the width of wood you want to use and determine how many boards will fit across the table top. Cut each to a length just a few inches longer than the table on each side. Sand and stain the boards, then use a whitewash technique to create a driftwood finish. Use this as a side table, nightstand, or whatever works in your home. This same process can work for a coffee table, sofa table, entry table or console as well."
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Primary TechniqueFurniture Projects
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
- Farmhouse Chic Furniture Makeover
- Old Drawer DIY Candle Holder
- How to Properly Paint a Table
- IKEA Hack Plank Side Table
- Thrifty DIY Dresser Makeover
- Color Splash DIY File Cabinet Makeover
- How to Distress Furniture
- Gorgeous Ombre IKEA Dresser Hack
- Antique Window DIY Coffee Table
- Chalky Finish Nightstand Refurbish
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- DIY Terrarium
- DIY Clay Christmas Ornaments
- Ultimate Guide to Replacement Cabinet Doors
- Elf with Mushrooms Woodland Decor
- Valentine DIY Decoration Idea Braided Heart
- Homemade Cold Porcelain Air Dry Clay
- Christmas Comic Wishing Boxes
- DIY Clay Votive Candle Holder
- Paracord Crafts
- Make a Unique 3D 2018 Calendar