IKEA Hack Plank Side Table
By: Sara from finditfixitorbuildit.com
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
From the blogger: "Here’s a simple IKEA hack for a side table or nightstand! Begin with a basic IKEA 24" x 24" lack table. First, paint it the color of your choice. Decide on the width of wood you want to use and determine how many boards will fit across the table top. Cut each to a length just a few inches longer than the table on each side. Sand and stain the boards, then use a whitewash technique to create a driftwood finish. Use this as a side table, nightstand, or whatever works in your home. This same process can work for a coffee table, sofa table, entry table or console as well."
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Primary TechniqueFurniture Projects
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- Antique Window DIY Coffee Table
- Old Drawer DIY Candle Holder
- How to Paint on Laminate Furniture
- Color Splash DIY File Cabinet Makeover
- Fresh Filing Cabinet Makeover
- DIY Hanging Pallet Wood Shelf
- Shabby Chic Card Table Makeover
- Amazing Wardrobe Furniture Makeover
- Vinyl Flooring Furniture Makeover Idea
- IKEA Hack Plank Side Table