IKEA Hack Plank Side Table
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
From the blogger: "Here’s a simple IKEA hack for a side table or nightstand! Begin with a basic IKEA 24" x 24" lack table. First, paint it the color of your choice. Decide on the width of wood you want to use and determine how many boards will fit across the table top. Cut each to a length just a few inches longer than the table on each side. Sand and stain the boards, then use a whitewash technique to create a driftwood finish. Use this as a side table, nightstand, or whatever works in your home. This same process can work for a coffee table, sofa table, entry table or console as well."
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Primary TechniqueFurniture Projects
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- How to Get a Farmhouse Style Finish
- How to Paint on Laminate Furniture
- Old Drawer DIY Candle Holder
- DIY Hanging Pallet Wood Shelf
- Vintage French Furniture Makeover
- Fresh Filing Cabinet Makeover
- Dresser Makeover
- Metallic Gold Side Table Makeover
- Side Table DIY Furniture Makeover
- Farmhouse Chic Furniture Makeover
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Clay Cactus DIY Ring Holder
- Kim, Exquisitely Unremarkable
- DIY Pallet Curtain Rods
- Darling Christmas Tree Alternative Decoration
- StarPack Products
- StarPack Products 3-Piece Mini Planter Pots
- Parsley Infused Hot Oil Treatment
- Solid Carrier Oil Stick
- DIY Cat Scratcher and Bed
- Lemon Mojito Sugar Scrub Recipe