IKEA Hack Plank Side Table
By: Sara from finditfixitorbuildit.com
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
From the blogger: "Here’s a simple IKEA hack for a side table or nightstand! Begin with a basic IKEA 24" x 24" lack table. First, paint it the color of your choice. Decide on the width of wood you want to use and determine how many boards will fit across the table top. Cut each to a length just a few inches longer than the table on each side. Sand and stain the boards, then use a whitewash technique to create a driftwood finish. Use this as a side table, nightstand, or whatever works in your home. This same process can work for a coffee table, sofa table, entry table or console as well."
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Primary TechniqueFurniture Projects
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- Metallic Gold Side Table Makeover
- Old Drawer DIY Candle Holder
- Color Splash DIY File Cabinet Makeover
- Rustic Industrial DIY Night Stand
- Hallway DIY Console Table
- $20 Sofa Paint Makeover
- Farmhouse Chic Furniture Makeover
- Fresh Filing Cabinet Makeover
- Shabby Chic Card Table Makeover
- Antique Window DIY Coffee Table
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Bright Confetti Decorated DIY Side Table
- Colorful DIY Triangle Shelves
- Simple Rustic DIY Bench
- Teacup Succulent DIY Planter
- L-Shaped DIY Outdoor Bench
- How to Sew a Jumpsuit
- Laser Cut DIY Midi Skirt
- DIY Off the Shoulder Dress
- Super Cheap DIY Hair Rollers
- Romantic Long Hair Updo Tutorial