IKEA Hack Plank Side Table
By: Sara from finditfixitorbuildit.com
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
From the blogger: "Here’s a simple IKEA hack for a side table or nightstand! Begin with a basic IKEA 24" x 24" lack table. First, paint it the color of your choice. Decide on the width of wood you want to use and determine how many boards will fit across the table top. Cut each to a length just a few inches longer than the table on each side. Sand and stain the boards, then use a whitewash technique to create a driftwood finish. Use this as a side table, nightstand, or whatever works in your home. This same process can work for a coffee table, sofa table, entry table or console as well."
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Primary TechniqueFurniture Projects
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- Color Splash DIY File Cabinet Makeover
- Side Table DIY Furniture Makeover
- $20 Sofa Paint Makeover
- Fresh Filing Cabinet Makeover
- How to Paint on Laminate Furniture
- Old Drawer DIY Candle Holder
- How to Upcycle a Desk
- Easy Distressing Furniture Tutorial
- Amazing Wardrobe Furniture Makeover
- How to Get a Farmhouse Style Finish
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Homemade Vanilla Extract Recipe
- Oven Mitt Pattern for Men
- How to Preserve Lemons
- Moroccan Preserved Lemons
- How to Vacuum Seal a Mason Jar
- Zesty Pickled Carrots Recipe
- Homemade Herb Oils
- How to Can Cabbage
- How to Can Sliced Peaches
- How to Can Pickled Jalapeno Peppers