How to Upcycle a Desk
By: Sara from finditfixitorbuildit.com
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
From the blogger: "Follow this tutorial to learn how to transform an old desk by sanding, priming and painting. This tutorial will show you how to turn a regular desk into a campaign desk by spray painting and adding hardware to the front of it. There are also tips for spray painting new hardware and old knobs and pulls. You can learn how to create a gold-dipped foot look with paint. This process can work for multiple types of furniture, not only desks. Any old furniture can be fixed and painted."
Time to CompleteWeekend project
- Primer (stainblocking and bonding)
- Paint of your choice
- Spray Paint Enamel Top Coat
- Rustoleum Metallic Spray Paint
- Paint Brush of your choice
- 5" foam roller
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- Antique Window DIY Coffee Table
- Old Drawer DIY Candle Holder
- How to Paint on Laminate Furniture
- Color Splash DIY File Cabinet Makeover
- Fresh Filing Cabinet Makeover
- DIY Hanging Pallet Wood Shelf
- Shabby Chic Card Table Makeover
- Amazing Wardrobe Furniture Makeover
- Vinyl Flooring Furniture Makeover Idea
- IKEA Hack Plank Side Table