How to Upcycle a Desk
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
From the blogger: "Follow this tutorial to learn how to transform an old desk by sanding, priming and painting. This tutorial will show you how to turn a regular desk into a campaign desk by spray painting and adding hardware to the front of it. There are also tips for spray painting new hardware and old knobs and pulls. You can learn how to create a gold-dipped foot look with paint. This process can work for multiple types of furniture, not only desks. Any old furniture can be fixed and painted."
Time to CompleteWeekend project
- Primer (stainblocking and bonding)
- Paint of your choice
- Spray Paint Enamel Top Coat
- Rustoleum Metallic Spray Paint
- Paint Brush of your choice
- 5" foam roller
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Swirly DIY Paper Flowers
- Not-Your-Average DIY Snow Globe
- Scribbler 3D Nano Printing Pen
- How to Keep a Christmas Tree Alive During the Holiday Season: Christmas Tree Tips
- Duck Brand Duck Tape
- Geometric Painted Tote Bag
- DIY Thanksgiving Table Runner
- Crochet Utility Mini Basket
- Floating Flower Candles Without Mold
- Thrift Store Coffee Table Makeover