How to Properly Paint a Table
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
If you have an antique table that could use a little pick-me-up, then learn How to Properly Paint a Table by following the easiest of steps. Believe it or not, there is a right and wrong way to paint furniture. If you just slather on a coat of paint, I promise you, your paint job will not last. For best results, you'll need to prep your table by sanding and use some heavy duty paint when coating your table. Changing the color of a table will totally disguise any damages it once had. If you're feeling super artsy, you can even paint a cool design on the tabletop!
Time to CompleteWeekend project
Project TypeLearn a Technique
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
- Farmhouse Chic Furniture Makeover
- Old Drawer DIY Candle Holder
- $20 Sofa Paint Makeover
- Chalky Finish Nightstand Refurbish
- Shabby Chic Card Table Makeover
- Antique Window DIY Coffee Table
- Vintage French Furniture Makeover
- Rustic Industrial DIY Night Stand
- Gorgeous Ombre IKEA Dresser Hack
- Mid-Century Modern Dorm Room Dresser Makeover
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Easy Coconut and Avocado Face Mask
- Whipped Green Tea and Coconut Oil Moisturizer
- Outdoor Sun Loungers
- Testors Craft Acrylic Paint
- Easy DIY Shiplap Walls
- Hanging Felt Succulent Garden
- Outdoor built-in bench
- Farmhouse Etagere Bookcase
- DIY Suede Shift Dress
- DIY Knife Pleated Dress