How to Properly Paint a Table
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
If you have an antique table that could use a little pick-me-up, then learn How to Properly Paint a Table by following the easiest of steps. Believe it or not, there is a right and wrong way to paint furniture. If you just slather on a coat of paint, I promise you, your paint job will not last. For best results, you'll need to prep your table by sanding and use some heavy duty paint when coating your table. Changing the color of a table will totally disguise any damages it once had. If you're feeling super artsy, you can even paint a cool design on the tabletop!
Time to CompleteWeekend project
Project TypeLearn a Technique
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
- Gorgeous Ombre IKEA Dresser Hack
- Shabby Chic Card Table Makeover
- DIY Spray Paint Trunk Makeover
- Metallic Gold Side Table Makeover
- $20 Sofa Paint Makeover
- Vintage French Furniture Makeover
- Side Table DIY Furniture Makeover
- Hallway DIY Console Table
- Color Splash DIY File Cabinet Makeover
- Chalky Finish Nightstand Refurbish
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Wüsthof Urban Farmer Utility Knife
- Blue Jean Planter
- Valentine's Day Wreath
- Valentine's Day Pillows
- Kitchen Counter Top Make Over with Floor Paint
- DIY Valentine's Day Pallet Nail Art
- DIY Valentine's Day Decor
- 40 Meals in 4 Hours Slow Cooker Freezer
- Homemade Veiners
- Watermelon Bulky Yarn Baby Hat