How to Paint a Ceiling Fan
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
It's amazing how a painted ceiling fan can instantly transform the look and ambiance of a room. This tutorial on How to Paint a Ceiling Fan is super easy to understand and recreate. The best part is that you don't have to remove the actual fan to paint it. If you learn how to do this by yourself, you'll save some dollars by not calling a painting service to come do it. Once you remove the fan blades, choose the color you want and start slathering on the paint. Once it's dried, reattach the blades and you're ready to go. This is a painting hack that you'll never want to forget.
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteWeekend project
Primary TechniqueHome Decor
Project TypeMake a Project
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Hallway DIY Console Table
Fresh Filing Cabinet Makeover
Thrifty DIY Dresser Makeover
DIY Hanging Pallet Wood Shelf
Vinyl Flooring Furniture Makeover Idea
Vintage French Furniture Makeover
Old Drawer DIY Candle Holder
How to Paint on Laminate Furniture
Side Table DIY Furniture Makeover
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- DIY Vertical Garden Tutorial
- Container Gardening Tutorial
- DIY Origami Newspaper Pots
- DIY Mini Plant Markers from Keys
- DIY Pest Control Garden Spray
- DIY Budget-Friendly Grow Lights
- DIY Easy Paint-Dipped Garden Tools
- DIY Plant Pot Herb Garden
- Growing and Caring for Succulents Tutorial
- How to Care for Fiddle Leaf Fig Plants